šŸŽ§ What Are You Listening To? (Part 5)

2 Likes
1 Like

Iā€™m totally in on all of it. No facebook, itā€™s difficult to forget that photo once youā€™ve seen it, and yes, an extraordinary musical genius.

2 Likes
2 Likes

@mota

^this was my first record, 45 with counting flowers on the wall on the flip side, my grandmother usta sing it to my grandfather and they would laugh and dance. Thereā€™s a lot of music out there that brings me to tears, the memories locked in the music plays a video in my head of what was. The most beautiful thing about life isā€¦ Life. Keep breathing and feeling the dreams of yesterday.

2 Likes

The Statler Brothers. I think that was the only pop hit they ever had, and it got massive airplay, although they were big time country & western stars.

It was on the B side of These Bootsā€¦? If thatā€™s right, thatā€™s really interesting! I canā€™t even begin to tell you how much I ā€œdislikedā€ These Boots! HA! Loved Flowers on the Wall!

I like that metaphor a lot. It often happens to me, only I had not cognized it quite that way. Itā€™s true though, I often do see little snippets in my mind of whatever a given song triggers.

No dirt nappinā€™ yet. :+1:

Absolutely! Keep breathing. My Pilates instructor harps on that constantly! Donā€™t forget to breath! No laughing matter, but HA! nonetheless! :wink:

3 Likes
4 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
5 Likes
4 Likes

Going to the beach tomorrow, west side. :sunglasses:

In the days of my youth I was told what it means to be a manā€¦

10 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like