🎧 What Are You Listening To? (Part 5)

5 Likes
3 Likes
8 Likes

Saw Jane’s Addiction in 1989 and 1991 in Pittsburgh. Unbelievable! Henry Rollins Band opened in 91, Henry’s a whole other story…lol

2 Likes
4 Likes

Little paragraph I wrote inspired by this song

Its 2024, Jesus at the door, The world gone Cold , become lovers of vore. I sense the coming war. Physical, Spiritual on all sides. Feeling in my stomach knows He is coming. Jesus returns like a thief in the night. We can’t let go. Gotta finish the race, Birth pains so frequent its common place. Its time America took its country back, we gotta expose the evil and let the Light back… Jesus is coming fast , This world wont last… But his words will never Change. Amen !!! I dont normally rap but that song has me inspired a little 😛

2 Likes
1 Like

Good morning OG’ers, as I wake n bake listening to a tribute song of one a my favorite strains. It almost seemed like a unicorn strain that you hear about but can never find. She was so tasty and potent, if you ever had Juicyfruit gum that was the exact flavor. The closest thing to it at the time was Green Crack but that had more of a diesel-ish fuel taste mixed in with the Juicyfruit flavor. She was so good a song was created for her, that “Irene Kush.” Twist one up and vibe with me ya… :fire::dash:

4 Likes
5 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes
4 Likes