What are you listening to?

whats with people saying mate when they’re talking to british people lol.
this guys not making much sense man he said that he went to amsterdam to get seeds in the late 80s and smuggled a bunch back and ‘from that overgrow was created’ but theres like a 15 year gap in there LOL

3 Likes

i thought that was pretty funny too(Potty, the host, is an Aussie):

Subcool’s ageing & suffering, clearly insulated from reality by success, beat-up, but I think at his core, a good old fashioned american weed-head & decent guy.
So yeah, he rambles like a manic person with the microphone at an AA meeting & consumes several grams of THC a day, we get a lot of noise with the truth. Amongst that noise are little gems, I think. I hope Jill gets her solid 50% due her. For that matter, Badger should get alimony too! haha

As i understand the story, the online community was just a pile of primordial ooze in the early 90s, but by y2k(wow i’m old), internet connections were better & overgrow itself was becoming. before that, a handful of then-underground-growers/friends? pooled money for dutch beans, & some of the genes are out in the gene pool we love today. he got busy & had legal troubles but fled to Oregon the day he finished his jail-time, then working from Jill’s & on & on… to here.

MMJ laws on the west-coast were something like desegregation-laws in the north, attractive to the Opressed. :footprints:

1 Like

2 Likes

cant believe i listened to that whole thing lol, my favorite part of the story was when he talked about growing and getting busted in winnipeg :muscle:

the way i understood it, she only owns 50% of TGA seeds while he owns 100% of subcool seeds and subcool.com which he is now operating under. she can operate under TGA seeds herself if she wants but would owe half to him. she may have also gotten some of the strains, idk, i don’t see jillybean listed anyways.

http://subcool.com/seeds/

3 Likes
5 Likes

You’re passion for the music and message is appreciated. Onward, through the fog my brother!

1 Like

That fellow is an impudent clown. IMHO. :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

my plants don’t seem to like Rick James, so check this out & can you detect the Kraftwerk? :busts_in_silhouette::busts_in_silhouette:

omg.

c.s

2 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

5 Likes
1 Like

Now for something different:

1 Like
4 Likes