What are you listening to?

5 Likes

hashchurch 9 Aug 26, 2018

at approx 30min to 75min discussing new corporate legal McWeed

…confirming all my rants to a friend with gold fever & a VC banker connection.

nauseating, really, when your best buddy won’t listen. :confused:

:evergreen_tree:

5 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

Automata

Melvyn Bragg and guests discuss the history of real and imagined machines that appear to be living, and the questions they raise about life and creation. Even in myth they are made by humans, not born. The classical Greeks built some and designed others, but the knowledge of how to make automata and the principles behind them was lost in the Latin Christian West, remaining in the Greek-speaking and Arabic-speaking world. Western travellers to those regions struggled to explain what they saw, attributing magical powers. The advance of clockwork raised further questions about what was distinctly human, prompting Hobbes to argue that humans were sophisticated machines, an argument explored in the Enlightenment and beyond.

:evergreen_tree: slaves!

I am sort of new here, but I make a lot of music for tv and more. I have several 1000 songs from ROCK to BACH LOL I am just trying to share a little love. You might dig it you might not. Feel free to share your stuff with me. The music on this link is primarily chill relaxing headphone ready to become part of the couch I guess you might have another experience If anyone has any questions feel free to fire away.

1 Like
4 Likes
5 Likes

I’m listening to the rain spilling out from kne of my plugged gutters onto the front steps. Kinda meditative. Especially now that I hit all that finger rub from the gloves I trimmed the plant in earlier today…

1 Like

I guess I had never really paid close attentions to the lyrics of this song, but this version really moved me. Wow.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Morten Harket’s vocal ability is still unbeaten in the realm of pop, IMO.

1 Like
3 Likes

my stereo is not loud enough for this. I need a PA.

3 Likes

3 Likes

:evergreen_tree: kultur :thumbsup:

1 Like