What are you listening to?

1 Like

is he also blind? half of it kinda sounded like english but i donā€™t think any of it was, was it?? have you seen jeff healey?

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

my child and i learned linus and lucy as a duet on piano, he plays the bass line :smiley:
i just canā€™t get my two hands to play independently :frowning: it doesnā€™t help the 2 parts are kinda off beat from eachother, itā€™s difficult song
i thought learning piano may help improve my ability to sing while playing guitar

i really like the piano guys, they make such amazing covers of everything

2 Likes

the piano player originally wrote the song ā€˜all of meā€™ - his version of it is great!

1 Like

Very interestingā€¦because the only song that I had ever heard that is entitled ā€œAll of meā€ was written in 1931 by Ruth Etting.
So I looked it upā€¦Shazamā€¦there are six songs by that title.
Wow.
We live and learn.

Songs Edit
ā€œAll of Meā€ (Ruth Etting song)
ā€œAll of Meā€ (John Legend song)
ā€œAll of Me (Boy Oh Boy)ā€, a 1988 song by Sabrina Salerno
ā€œAll of Meā€, a song by Matt Hammitt from Every Falling Tear
ā€œAll of Meā€, a song by 50 Cent from Curtis
ā€œAll of Meā€, a piano composition by Jon Schmidt

Anyway, here is my favorite cover of the song that I knew as All of Me:

George Benson from 1967.

1 Like

yes, his name is jon schmidt and he wrote the song for john legend - itā€™s one of those pop songs or whatever :smiley:

i like yours better at the moment, jazzy :musical_note:

1 Like

now for something completely different, and for whatever reason iā€™ve had old Coheed and Cambria stuck in my head today, canā€™t get it out.

3 Likes

shitty Christmas rap tune heā€™s also a youtube vine comedian

2 Likes

lol he looks like lil windex

2 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

500 years from now, people will be bumpinā€™ this in their space-ships :musical_note:

5 Likes

More reggae from my Ɣrea (beutyfull landscapes from my mounts): The Emeterians.

4 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes