What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Just a local hill i have a season pass at, snows been a bit hit or miss this season, either washed out due to rain or good but i’ve gotten in some good riding. Im about 3000mi or 5000km west-ish of you, so the nice side when it comes to ski/boarding

1 Like

sounds like PNW? Looks like conditions are perfect now out there. I am sitting out this winter with an injury, it sucks!!

1 Like

Technically yes ;), and injury’s always suck. Snows good today but a bit wet in my area, i like colder fluffier stuff but ive been spoiled with hills ive had passes to or access too, and i know it.

2 Likes

BC then! Even better. You guys are spoiled, when it rains here we’re often stuck with ice for weeks. yes, I spend my days calling orthopedic surgeons and driving around picking up all my MRI’s and CT scan’s on CD. The backward US medical system can’t handle things like emailing files to you.

But if you consume enough weed, walking dogs in the snow is almost as fun as skiing!

7 Likes

I’m smoking on some Lost River Seeds OG

12 Likes

a mixed joint, from left to right sour diesel, green crack, fruit loops

8 Likes

A balanced and blueprinted joint of blueberry
…and about a half of the smaller cannoli.

6 Likes

8 Likes

That poor laptop lol.

Cool looking Piece :slight_smile:

4 Likes

a little white widow that was given to me, not too bad. my own should be ready any day now, can’t wait much longer!

2 Likes

Nothing yet :imp: My daughter stayed the night last night unexpectedly. Mom’s taking her [back] to the circus today. Soon…

2 Likes

I’m working to escape from “seed jail” and vaping my way through the herb as I go, it’s TGA Pennywise which is nice alert daytime buzz.

13 Likes

…and some of us complain about trim-jail.
collecting seeds is like being in solitary.

1 Like

Reminds me of when I would get a seedy bag of Mexican. :grin:

2 Likes

just getting woken up… so black coffee and some cindy…

:slight_smile:

10 Likes

this ones just a cardboard box w/ a PC fan but you can make better ones from wood

ive been mixing my flowers lately trying to find a good combination of effects. my bag seed (fruit loops ive been calling it, actually bought a box of fruit loops to compare and it’s near identical) provides a nice muscle relaxant combined with the sour diesel for some focus is a nice daytime mix for me.

6 Likes

Black TK grown by friend

15 Likes

Chem D

9 Likes

mass skunk

9 Likes

So cool! I am gonna have to build one of those. thanks.

1 Like