What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Ethiopian Highland.

21 Likes

home squish blue dream x chocolate trip

11 Likes

Don’t know the name but some good dabs :grin:

9 Likes

made a connection, good ole fashioned way… ‘Kush Dream’ & ‘GSC’ from supp’d the breeder of ‘BobSaget’ if u know that one.
the KD is terpy-lerpy & ‘loud’, the GSC is different than all the others i’ve had(5-6)… jury is still out.
:evergreen_tree: :smoking:

3 Likes

boss man hooked it up with some strawberry banana sauce… he was combining jars and threw me an empty one hed just poured out… took it home scraped all the sides… fuckin scooooore its alittle over 6gs

12 Likes

9 Likes

some purple punch

12 Likes

A gift from a friend and came with a bonus smell is awesome and helps a lot with the pain

15 Likes

Favorite nighttime smoke for Scissorman, DP Blueberry.
I’d be surprised if the THC content was above 15%, but it’s still very powerful.

16 Likes

recently harvested Maui

22 Likes

Some great Flo OG very nice sweet, floral, kush nose and taste to match. Invigorating, but also relaxing. Brings you up giddy and sets you down gently. Also can’t stop smoking on it for taste, love this strain

14 Likes

Today I’ve been smoking on some White Fire OG x Blue Tara.

16 Likes

Today I’m smoking, NOTHING… Lol didn’t quite make it to harvest with my cannabis allowance… That’s okay, fresh frozen bubble should be dry in a day or two and with the heat wave we’re having and my lack of an a/c, these plants will dry out faster than I’d like… So plus side, I’ll be smoking again sooner, down side, the bud won’t be dried as long as I’d like.

5 Likes

10 Likes

C99 that’s been cured for 2 months.

11 Likes

some GSC, strawberry banana, cookies and cream

11 Likes

new enail and terp slupper… im in love

7 Likes

sory for the bombardment but how this ashtray… hahaha amazon special

14 Likes

Some full spectrum hash rosin I pressed.

11 Likes

here’s a pic of some sour diesel I’m smoking on

9 Likes