What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Hahaha dank you bruddah that’s gold!:rofl:
Phew had to recover from that one, but how does the silver lotus #13 taste an smell? It looks beautiful!
P.s I just seen it lol my apologies super stoned :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Dang, Swampthing!
Those are chunky!
Are those some of the crosses you made?

4 Likes

I dream of the day when the planet earth has made canna legal across the globe…then we could send and share the flower without regress instead of just seeds…

3 Likes

Nope! All brother Bodhis work. Used em for moms in the pollen chucks though. That Silver Lotus pictured is hard to describe. Sour grapefruit berryish with a bit of haze. The other Phenos were more lemon lime haze but this one was more snow lotus exotic fruit smelling and not as much straight sour citrus spice haze. That one is the mother for the Silver Lotus x Sakura cross you’re running actually. When opening the jar they both have a similar sour balmy kinda smell too. Almost alcoholic too, stings the nostril. Maybe lime peel. Very complex and hard to describe.

The Bruce Apollo’s are more pineapple cheese. That one pictured is more skunky pineapple than cheese. Hard to describe as it’s just a funky skunky fruity smell, but bordering on each.

5 Likes

Dam guys…makes me wanna look in the cabinet for some exotic or atleast store bought fruits to eat

2 Likes

Hey Over Grow! I have been lurking lately, been super busy moving states and getting life going. I dropped in for a little smoke report though! This is some Purple Punch I grabbed (street buds, so glad it’s not rec shop anymore) this batch had the best berry-tart koolaid taste. The stone was exactly what I know the Punch to be and was very mellow and chill. Great for hanging with your friends and having a good laugh. Bag appeal was kinda ehh, but that’s because it was in an actual bag lmao. Cheers Over Grow, I miss you all and haven’t forgot about you :wink:

11 Likes

Everyone will have their own lil field of dreams…well… maybe not so little

4 Likes

To my brother @ReikoX. :cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

Half and Half, LGOGxSF and Dark Devil Purple.

Celebrating life with a 3 month cured mixed joint!

Sci :robot:

12 Likes

Tahoe Cherry Pie (Left) Kimbo Kush (Right)

9 Likes

Same bud different light. DD F2’s

11 Likes

This is what they sell at the dispensary near me.
$10/g “strawberry cough”…oh, you’ll be coughing alright. Smells like “styrofoam cough” and looks like outdoor from 2015.

I’ll stick with homegrown,

17 Likes

Nirvana Somango XXL (cloned). Taste is nice, I started with two (2) seeds and have been taking clones since the first two plants.

Regards,

mike28086

9 Likes

Smoking up the last few jars of live.
Sundae Driver diamonds and Tropicana Cookies Sauce. Grown by me extracted by Screaming Eagle.

11 Likes

every thing i can get my hands on.

2 Likes

lol soooo true. :hand_splayed: high-5
:evergreen_tree:

9 Likes

Early cut already dry from the super mazar.

7 Likes

Idk the strain but found a seed in an 1/8th woohoo lol

9 Likes

GG#4 and a couple of my quick dried liberty haze buds. Hopefully one day I can buy a phone that has a decent camera lol!

8 Likes

Smoking on some Mtn cut Tropicana cookies from last harvest. Tastes like sweet oranges and spice. Smells like turkey dinner and citrus.

10 Likes