What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Haha leave it to America to screw it up…

5 Likes

Ya then after a day of getting change for gas/shopping/etc…you can have 3 pounds of change in your pocket that adds up to $7.50 -_-

I prefer the Canadian Tire method:

3 Likes

Got another batch of that fire purple.

14 Likes

I didn’t take pics before grinding, but I mixed 0.5g GSC, 0.46g of harmony, and 0.4g of Sadie and some of the attempt at live(ish) resin turned kief contaminated hash.

I didn’t weigh the hash I rolled for the joint, but ime outside if the plant matter making it burn it’s 1:1 with most of the oil I’ve dabbed in the past. Stronger than the hash I had before, so above 50% THC. It feels closer to 70% as a piece the size of a grain of rice 2mm wide and no longer than 6mm long hits me harder than a shatter dab at 80% THC. I stopped using my rig to dab or even vape it. Too much burning. I’ll just stick to my bat.
The consistency is pull and snap closer to shatter and will crumble slightly if crumpled like paper. I carefully flattened and rolled this piece of hash from a 10mm ball to what you see there.

It unfortunately boated slightly, but it was enough for 3 people to get high, so strong enough and lasted long enough to get most of the hash. It got roached and will make a generation joint now by my buddy.

10 Likes

Ah yes. I forgot to add a smoke report. After smoking that I was nearly tripping. My buddies faces started to warp a bit. One nearly had 2 eyes on one side like a kaleidoscope effect. I could still see straight. It was fun. It’s been 3 hours now, so it’s mellowed out on the visuals. Still always fun to get that from weed.

1 Like

11 Likes

BC Mango/Nite NurseXDiesel Moonshine :cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

I smoke two joints…

15 Likes

Vaping some Charlotte’s Angel to see if it helps with my CPPD. Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

Some Juanita la Lagrimosa rosin out of my new GoBee Mini.

6 Likes

But, most importantly @ReikoX, did you smoke two more?

I’m still on the government CBD pot. Still loving it. I can’t handle what I’ve grown so far, kinda weird

1 Like

Yes, and I smoked two joints before

5 Likes

Paumanoohana’s 98 Aloha WW photo from a week or ago now. Just sampled a bit, delicious thumper.

12 Likes

:sunglasses:

8 Likes

Mango also

11 Likes

Isn’t it some nice smoke! I like it a lot! Please remind me who created this cross. Old and very high this morning. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Can I get a short review of your vape? I’m shopping for a dry herb vape. COPD

:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

I want to wake and bake with you brother! A short trip to cruising altitude! :cowboy_hat_face:

Ill try and write my thoughts on it when I get a minute spare @oleskool830. I’m happy enough with its performance and for the price I paid £15 I could buy a new one weekly :+1:

A nice bowl of hash for breakfast

5 Likes