What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 1)

Delicious!

1 Like

Some Somango XXL, that I let go about 2 weeks long, for curiosity. As soon as it was dry, I jarred it up for curing. I gave some out to a friend, but he started smoking on it that day. He said it was “killer stuff”, I let it cure for a proper period, now… I have to say, this stuff ain’t too bad at that!

regards,

17 Likes

It sure is pretty! :star_struck:

4 Likes

just hope I can remember what all I did to help to get it this way! for future reference. I don’t keep any notes, just mental notations… now I guess I’m really screwed!

regards,

4 Likes

I hope so too. lol. I never keep notes. I like kind of winging it and tweaking things. :smiley:

2 Likes

I think I voted for your contest pic last month and when I looked at the final results you had one more vote than me. You didn’t win but Im not voting anymore. :laughing: :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

3 Likes

Platinum kush mints

12 Likes

Ice Cream Punch - Greenpoint Seeds

10 Likes

Orange Goji F2 @Howard.Crane, thanks !

This one is good sleep medicine, can barely keep my eyes open.

19 Likes

19 Likes

i do love 4-day-weekends…

HAPPY EASTER everyone !! :rabbit:

18 Likes

Firefly (Lemon Skunk X Arise) By Irie Genetics
Really pleasantly surprised by this breeder and highly recommend his gear. Currently growing the Arise parent strain of firefly to and kept some clones to make some seeds. Delicious Lemon dominant little limey profile like if you put a lemon head in your mouth and then drank some sprite with some funky spunky skunkyness on the exhale. Brought me back to some of the first times i visited a club with a Rec I got in LA with a coupon bringing it down to only for $15 bucks back in like 2002/2003 where they had this dank lemon strain that i couldn’t get enough of and havn’t ound since… so very nostalgic for me

19 Likes

That is a beautiful looking plant. Just burping jars from my last harvest. Not sure which one to smoke but likely will be indulging in all 4.

21 Likes

Wedding cake

20 Likes

Exodus Cheese UK

18 Likes

Platinum Pineapple Fresh off the stem…

17 Likes

The Ozarks don’t deserve you

6 Likes

Iam just glad to apart of the world after the last few years.

6 Likes

Hindu Kush and white widow both have been curing for a month,I like the Hindu Kush a lot better than the white widow for the taste and stone,white widow is the big bud

17 Likes

JOTI Lemon Skunk x Useful Seeds freebie Fire Alien x Black Lime

That freebie from Useful was really good, as good or better than the packs I ordered. JOTI chuck added some density.

13 Likes