What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

:large_blue_circle: Fresh Blueberry, by Dutch Passion.

10 Likes

Smoke update… :triumph:

7 Likes

How do you twist your meds like that?..i considered myself a great roller untill i see your rolls .

3 Likes

Haha! Thanks @2tokejoke! I bet you do nice work too :+1:
Years of practicing in a bouncing 4x4 on the backroads with 3 critics looking over my shoulder, I guess.
I will make a tutorial for you.
The trick is rolling the chopped weed into the shape you want with the paper, BEFORE wetting the glue.
I’d like to see some of your work, you should post one.

When it comes to squeezing as much as possible into 1 paper, @ryasco definitely takes the championship LOL :trophy:

3 Likes

chem soda … vintage 12/16

9 Likes

yes! roll it tighter near the mouth end and looser and wider near the burning end and it burns better. nice ashtray btw! What is the scene on that coffeecup - is that supposed to be Europe or something?

2 Likes

Why thanks for noticing :slight_smile:
It’s a bone china mug, made in England. The scene is a German/Swiss style mountain community.
I always buy American, European, or Japanese goods, when possible. You all do the job with pride :us: :de: :jp:

1 Like

White Queen

8 Likes

Wow… she looks beautiful! Is this from a new DP pack or an older cut?

4 Likes

i prefer to roll huge fat fingers, i stuff the paper so full there is no rolling it to shape. i shove it so full then use the insides of my 2 index fingers to tamp it down just enough to lick the glue and fold it over. no real rolling it all :smiley:
load it

tamp it

lick and fold. smoking grape god still

edit: the tobacco mix goes in my bong. i smoke joints for flavour so they are pure weed always

6 Likes

@legalcanada you are one savage joint roller by the sound of it man lmfao :joy:

1 Like

awesome! guessing both phenos are different enough to enjoy some variety. exciting to hear that their quality remains on the up… was about to grab some of their acapulco but after seeing your pics i dont think i can resist the urge to do as you did and try a pack of blueberry as well!

2 Likes

Platinum Huckleberry Girl Scout Cookies

13 Likes

ever try dj shorts for comparison? if you can get that blueberry pie scent out of the DP version it makes me wonder if the triple digit price tag they attach to dj’s is truly worth it…

2 Likes

by the way you speak of it it sounds dead on but in that case you know what this calls for… a blindfolded smoke test! :grin: would be interesting if what you hold now ends up blowing the other out of the water.

2 Likes

thought so - my family is from Switzerland. that’s cool, I do the exact same thing, I prefer to buy stuff made within the EU first, due to their environmental regs against toxic crap leaching out of things. Second Japan/Canada, then the US.

3 Likes

Rock on my fellow paper tube rolling dino, your post had me laughing. That is how i break in my new guys. I tell them about 1/2 way in to the first day i gotta take you for a drug test and put em in my truck. As we drive off site i toss them a nug a some zig zags and say roll one up. Normally i grab the shit back and roll one up while driving around cause’ i can’t stand to watch somebody struggle.

3 Likes

Where do I apply? (20 characters)

3 Likes

Damn, bud…
Nice roll, “torpedo style” :rocket:

2 Likes

Looks awesome man can almost smell that from here

1 Like