What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Sure, I’m hitting the top middle now. That’s the Gas & Guns tester I grew. Terrible rosin yield, but potent too!

4 Likes

The two in the middle looked the best from here but that doesn’t mean much, heh.

3 Likes

Bottom middle is the Cherry Tart. :yum:

5 Likes

When’s the lawyers, guns and money pheno due?

3 Likes

autoAK with a bit of maroccan…

15 Likes

Saxo who’s morrocan
I have a couple of them, got a Moroccan from Katsu and moroc x paki from Cosmic

Damn good job dawg lol

Jabbas stash

12 Likes

That’s a good cross. They really take after the pre98 bubba.

5 Likes

White Buffalo Bud, with sky walker fine grind sprinkled (Apothecary pre-roll) over the top.

11 Likes

i was talking bout the piece of moroccan hash in the pic :wink:

4 Likes

Results of a recent pollen chuck. Excellent smoke.

25 Likes

Space cake

24 Likes

What was in the chuck

5 Likes

A Blue Satellite 2.2 female from a line I’ve been running successive generations of off and on since 2010 or so, pollinated by an outstanding Carolina Blue x Digital Berry Bx1 male.

This stuff is super tasty, smells great, and has a very happy high. I absolutely love it.

I grew that in my small cabinet. If the reveg goes well enough, I’m going to monocrop it in my tent next run :smile:

10 Likes

Great looking bud, Howard .

6 Likes

Hollyweed

24 Likes

Nice to have that in your stable. Looking good man.

5 Likes

Apparently the bubba bodhi used in that cross was much older.
He does use the pre 98 katsu cut in another cross think it’s the heavenly hash plant.
But was lovely bubba taste with the darker leathery looking pheno being exceptional.
Although the end photo was of a more sativa pheno that was really really nice after about a four month cure.

5 Likes

Thanks for that tidbit. Regardless she is a beauty! My brother is growing her now.

17 Likes