What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

i converted this video to mp3 and downloaded to my phone, about 3 hours in so far. it’s about a right wing militia engaging in guerrilla war against the US government.

3 Likes

13 Likes

Yip that definetly seems like a plan for the day . lol.! I’ll be thinking of your smoke / chill time . while I’m doing the washing n house work.:disappointed_relieved: p.s smoke a puff , puff for me . lol.take care n happy smoking … Mechelle :blush: x

4 Likes

Thank you.

Will do. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you doll… I can’t feel the chill … :grinning: Mechelle xx

1 Like

Stuck with Schwag until at least mid June

2 Likes

Get yourself to Massachusetts my friend and I’ll fix your wagon.

99%

3 Likes

Man…friends dont let friends consume schwag…sorry for the misfortune…had some 2 months ago…hope never again…prolly have schwag weed growing off my porch as i throwed the whole bag off…

4 Likes

Less than a 6 hr drive…

I waited 15 years I suppose I can wait a few more months. The first harvest should be early May, 5 different strains. After a short month long cure my schwag days will be behind me.

I’ll make the trip when I have something to share. I do really appreciate the offer, thanks.

3 Likes

Don’t lose contact…

1 Like

I won’t. I had planned a trip to MA this summer , probably late August.

2 Likes

I took a trip for work in early 2017 to mass…before i joined here…we took what we wanted with us…and we had a good time…we stayed in a motel for 17 days completing our work…gloucester was so awsome…but we could of had a better more home like experience if we had been on here sooner…coulda met a couple members and fit in better and had more fun…

2 Likes

in canada the only legal way to purchase medical cannabis is through the mail. dispensaries aren’t federally legal although vancouver/BC has taken initiative to regulate themselves. anyways, my point is the mail man never suspects what’s in the envelope :wink:

3 Likes

Visited Vancouver BC in '03 , made my not so legal purchases at a hostel down by Mark Emery’s place. Had a blast hanging out with Bubbleman at his newly opened store on commercial.

4 Likes

first picture sour diesel, 2nd one northern lights. you guys were right they really do get better with age. the northern lights smelled great when i chopped it but i let it dry too much too fast and it kinda had a fresh hay smell for the longest time, i couldn’t even give it away, but 2mo later and it’s starting to smell great again. the sour D smelled nice from the beginning but now i can’t keep my nose out of the jar!

10 Likes

Hows the effect of the northern lights??

1 Like

Is that a PeakSeeds NL?

1 Like

this ones nice mellow high, not knock out and not really heady but kinda relaxing and happy. i like it for daytime pain relief. like 1.5g joint for myself is nice. for nighttime i’ll roll like 2.5g and it’ll put me to sleep pretty good, either that or the binge eating afterwards makes me tired :joy:

@Scissor-Hanz it’s all canuk i grew peakseeds BB and c99 in the solo cup thing and right now i have a single c99 f x BB m seedling i made about ready for 1st transplant

2 Likes

I’m doing a nl x nl ust now and if it looks as good as yours when finished, I’d be well chuft​:slight_smile::blush: Mechelle x

3 Likes

Smoking a great cross of green crack x querkle :innocent:

7 Likes