What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Looks like I’m smoking a lot today, :blush:

So all the squish peeps are talking nylon bags

Load it sideways, of course, :laughing:

Feeling the pressure

The rep says you can re-use the bags up to 10 times if you wash them, :laughing:

9 Likes

pea size ball of scissor hash :grinning:

5 Likes

hat truly looks quite tasty I’d load my Vape pen and I’m sure it’d taste quite nice eh! Great Job on that gear there to be sure. :pray: Namaste :pray: Namaste

1 Like

today I’m smoking some Very tasty Birthday Dream & Romulan cross & I’ve always been a Romulan Fan since the very 1st time I smoked it this Strain has the sweet aroma of Romulan and a wonderful Head & Body Buzz. tastes fantastic clean and smooth on the throat and lungs. I actually got it at the local Dispensary here on the Reserve. I’d bought a half quarter/3& a half grams gotten home opened the baggy rolled a doobie and had 3 hauls and I put it in the ash tray and Back to the Dispensary and Bought another Half Ounce 14 grams so I’m sitting pretty with 17 and a half Grams of some really
Quality Marijuana that any Cannabis Connoisseur I’m certain would agree was a Sweet Deal at $120.00 per half ounce. I’ve seen Many Dispensaries charge between 12 to 15 Dollars per gram No matter how much you purchase. For this very type strain.

Very tight Buds that Fluff Up nicely when grinded.

8 Likes

Did they seriously tell you to squish it that way? :thinking:

3 Likes

That looks so cool doll.:wink::+1::seedling:Mechelle xxx

No, but if you think about, reduced area = greater pressure Worked just fine but the bag ripped.

Nothing just air lol

The bag ripped from too much pressure. Try it the normal way and see how you like it. The idea is to have as much of the plate covered with the bag as possible. That way the rosin will get away from the heat ASAP.

3 Likes

That was getting too complicated, lol.

12 Likes

Good answer 99. Problem. Joint. Solution. Lol

4 Likes

Yeah,Yeah. That’s the ticket! True That! Great Advice :japanese_ogre:

Seriously. My mouth is literally watering for reals that looks very tasty indeed.
“Jolly Good Show Mate” :pray: Namaste Don.

• List item

Just got an oz of amnesia haze. Anyone with a misspent youth should know what I mean when I say it smells like Montana 94 :wink:

8 Likes

Some fresh 10wk Hippy Slayer.
Yowza!

Stay hazed
Jake

14 Likes

Holy cow, I have got to get her in my garden sometime. :+1::seedling::wink:

6 Likes

12 Likes

Bodhi Tree by @LED_Seedz

11 Likes

Anarchy dabs. :+1::seedling: <!-- plus 20 characters >

4 Likes

I’ve upped the anti

CHAOS dabs!

Two of these plants were polluted with tiny little seeds :disappointed:

But tiny little seeds don’t have lots of oil.

So the squish is the answer because they smoke worse than they dab by a long shot.

11 Likes