What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

some black zig zag wrap from the corner store. dragon berry it’s not a buy again…

1 Like

Nah I feel u I wasn’t like tryna make u look stupid or be an asshole all good vibes here bro I was just asking because that’s a steal and I would get me some and that’s how it is here in Trinidad wax is a general $20 for shatter, crumble, sugar or whatever else except some places have dumpster juice ass distillate for like $50 sometimes

1 Like

it’s cool. me either…peace

Barney’s Cookies Kush
This is my keeper, it has strong, bitter, coffee/dark chocolate, skunk-funk flavor. Favorite smoke right now.

11 Likes

Seems the only way I can get a cross with the mutant Grand Daddy Purple is to put some kief in a joint.

I tried twice to get the Platinum GSC to cross with it. I guess it might taste a little like this :confused:

:smile:

10 Likes

@99PerCent The last clone of your mutant GDP is in flower now?

3 Likes

Wake and Bake and afternoon decrescendo.

10 Likes

Nope

7 Likes

Looking good 99. I see all is well in the greenhouse :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Thanks, wish I was out there year round.

3 Likes

A greenhouse is on my list for the future but only a small one. With my Englishness and extortionate pricing for land here lol. Time to fly. (To the airport at least. My son’s still not got a clue. Just wondering why he’s awake and it’s dark) :rofl:

4 Likes

Yum

6 Likes

That joint is hilarious. What did you use to put the dabs onto the paper?

2 Likes

King Congo; Tropical Seeds Company:

9 Likes

I used the tip of my nectar collector put dabs in it torched it an poured it then I rolled it across my paper. It helps cause it stays stuck to the nector collector after don’t gotta worry about it falling out

4 Likes

How the hell I ever forgot that… That’s how I was storing my dabs so they couldn’t be pinched. Lmao

2 Likes

Please let me send you a bamboo rolling mat so you stop using those filthy dollars to roll! :grin: (I’m only half kidding).

5 Likes

Little Grass Monkey dab.

10 Likes

Looks delicious… Love that dabber! Lol

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

King Neptune himself!

5 Likes