What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

This stuff tastes like limes. The flower did not… strange, awesome. Lol.
I too love hash @Artisan. We’ll have to start a CO hash club!

Stay hazed
Jake

3 Likes

Night Nurse

Chemodo Dragon- had a piece of wax paper underneath it in the jar and I fought with it to get it out. That’s why it looks all crazy

Got both for $34 tho, not bad!

8 Likes

The CO Hashish Society! That would be tight man, a lot of people hate on hash and it doesn’t make sense. The power of a concentrate but, without the hassle of actually dabbing and way more cannabinoids than wax. Plus, that classic hash taste! I’m craving it now lol

3 Likes

i just made bubble last night, so yeah, old-world hash can indeed go toe-to-toe with the newer space-rosin-infusions. after watching frenchy cannoli do a run on youtube my results are really impressive.

:thumbsup: :shower:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

I would drive up for a CO Hashish Society safety meeting. I love all kinds of hash/oil and myself a conisour of hash. Really good hash can be dabbed and leave little to nothing on your nail. As far as hash having more cannabinoids than wax, I would like to see where you got that info. In most of the testing I’ve seen, oil is usually around 70% THC, where bubble is closer to 60%. Dry sift most definitely has the highest terpene content of the hashes, if you don’t count add backs.

3 Likes

I’ll have to find the article but, I have read in several places that hash has higher levels of cbd, cbg, cbn, and a whole slew of rare monoterpenes aside from just thc. Thc isn’t the only cannabinoid that attributes to the high and obvious medical benefits. Plus without the general use of heat to extract there is a lot less degradation and decarboxylation leaving more stuff intact. Plus, as I said, classic hash taste lol

2 Likes

Not exactly what I was saying but, elements of it are there. This is mostly just Frenchy talking about his love for hashish
https://hightimes.com/grow/the-importance-of-cannabinoids-and-pressing-hash/

i wanna play oh I mean i wanna join. I am already a study

8 Likes

No argument that there is a loss of secondary cannabinoids, terpenes, etc when using a non-polar solvent, such as butane. That being said, I still get those with rosin presses.

Rosin tastes so much better than wax IMO. Wax is very one dimensional and tends to have a very similar flavor across varieties. If I really wanted first class flavor and effect I would stick with dry sift. I most certainly wouldnt bash the crap out of it with dry ice, no offence to anyone.

The hash that Frenchy makes is like no other. He uses old school techniques. Lots of what he says I agree with, particularly on frozen buds. I do disagree with his stance on pressing hash though. I believe pressing is a technique for long term storage and smuggling.

6 Likes

I agree rosin is crazy, it’s in a league of its own compared to bho/pho. I’ve only had the pleasure of having it a couple times but, it was awesome. That’s a very good way of describing it though, that wax is very one dimensional. That is what I was getting at just didn’t know how to word it really. What I was saying would apply to most if not all solvent-less extraction methods with the exception or rosin using heat but, not degrading in the same way a vac-oven or something would. Dry ice method has its uses but, I wouldn’t prefer to be smoking that. Perfect for edibles though. Also, I just gotta say I love this community for the simple fact that mostly everyone knows how to have an actual discussion instead of an ego driven argument like on ig or riu. I vote @ReikoX as an honorary chair-person for the Colorado Hashish Society!

2 Likes

…i feel my post getting merged off somewhere soon, and that’s proper… :wink:

on the subject of cold water hash sieving…

has anyone considered/adjusted their water?..i.e…pH, supercooling, minimalist-solvents?

because i’m 'po 'ole me, i have a cheap setup that has evolved over about 9 months since i started. bought a 40$ set of rubberized-canvas 220/75/25 bags, the rubberizing is disintegrating (blecgh!). the 25 screen had to be retrofitted to a 5gal bucket because of this.

i use a brita-type waterfilter (about 80ppm, 6 pH), chill the water, use the same water for the ice. i place the material/water/ice combo in a clean bucket(no bags), which is itself nested in another bucket. if there’s extra ice, it can go in the bottom. this is rested on a scrap of 2" foam R-9 insulation & a towel. i use a silicone rubber kitchen spatula jammed onto a plastic coat-hanger section(handle) and stir all crazy-like but minding the trichomes with some gentleness too. the centrifugal force can really get going with enough ice. the most washes i’ve gotten has been about a dozen, the least just 1 or 2.
i put the hash on a stack of coffee filters & transfer it a few times so it doesn’t bond, but there’s always some residual hash for the next morning coffee. :slight_smile:

of course it’s very slow & labor intensive but my results just get better. i’m way better at hash-making than growing…seems to be a different kind of learning curve…more mechanistic.

and i’d love to have a rosin press( i hear 200$ chinese 500psi handlhelf vaccuum presses?!)… but (see po’)

pipedream thinking has me imagining a BIG washer, like 500gal, with all metal sieve components(minus viewing area & seals), running continuous, top-feed, with separate outputs for the different sieves, or the option to combine any or all of them… making shit larf into pure resin. fuck bho? yes. :sunglasses:

i may spill a lot & waste some water but at least my fucking house won’t blow up for that…hehe

4 Likes

Some ReikoX Grass Monky#5 squish yum. Bravo my eyes are crossed been awhile sampling some Grass Monkey Fire!I owe you one buddy. Put The sticker on my desk had it for 35 years it ain’t going anywhere nice addition to the office!

11 Likes

Be careful using high pH (ie 11.5) it will emulsify your trichomes.

4 Likes

GTH#1

8 Likes

i was thinking more onthe acid side but only slightly, like 6-6.5, and using a dry-ice “insulator”…i.e. with my stir-the bucket-method, simply put the work bucket into a beer-tub/plastic 30 gal tub & surround with dry ice? of course real insulation does wonders too…maybe use layers of the reflective bubble stuff to make a jacket?

being smart about the thermal stuff has extended the life of my ice for sure, but i’d like to achieve sub-freezing aqueous or something like that. on the cheap. :wink:

4 Likes

I plan on buying more of these. Lmao but when u just get dabs an ur rig breaks u gotta use metal glue sealer

Wouldn’t say she’s pretty, but she still does wonders.

8 Likes

Enjoy your weed!

7 Likes

With 9 different strains in the jars I keep going back to Guawi. yum

4 Likes

Hello OG family! The picture surely doesn’t do any justice but, here we have some Conspiracy Kush! It is a perfect example of what I know it to be. Tangy, almost rotten fruit zest, upon the inhale. Accented by some creamy, earthy, kush breath on the exhale. Diligently leaving the lingering flavor of both so very deliciously mixed on your tongue.
The high is super cerebral at first. It left me writing this lil smoke report in record time. As well as, thinking about conspiracy theories at the same time! Lol After about an hour or so, it melts into such a relaxing stone that the further you get into pulls you into a nice sleep if you let it. I always recommend this to people looking for something different and always get positive reviews back. If you have the chance, grab a batch and see for yourself!

7 Likes

hello man… can u send me a letter with stickers like theese… ? i am a big fan into a stickers and this will really can improve my smokink table… I can pay them via paypal if u want money… bro :slight_smile: just let me know if it is posible :slight_smile:

jah bless yo !

1 Like