What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

hes gotta be trolling, who the hell wants to smoke seed? Sinsemilia is what we all strive for, or have i been doing it wrong all along? lol.

2 Likes

No. Some dude said he wants to mail bud when it is legal. Mailing seeds for rare strains is better. Quote dropped off for some reason

1 Like

Some good bud candy like smell, regular weed taste…
I’m going to pop some of these seeds in the weeks to come hope you all check it out.(I love me some mystery bag seed)

7 Likes

@StevieG

6 Likes

Some very tasty Glookies, very nice mix of the gsc taste and some chocolate lavender notes from the GG4. Super stoney and great dense nugs that are perfectly dry. I’m lovin this batch

8 Likes

first sample of Street Outlaw.

11 Likes

…Nice roll-job :+1:

3 Likes

Yep. Sure is . (20 characters)

3 Likes

I always am too eager to try it out I forget to take a pic. ha ha
Street Outlaw quick hot press. :wink:

7 Likes

The Legendary Pink Lighter

5 Likes

Joints man, it was a bad weekend for my two ghetto pieces “Handyman hand me down” died at the paws of my cat who didn’t like where i had left it. So i fitted up and commissioned “back up plan” who died at the initial dab. strike two. Back to rice paper tubes for a while.

6 Likes

Damnnnnn those are some heady pieces, worth a repair?

2 Likes

Stanky

7 Likes

Nice!! Is this your own cross?

I wish!
Came from hillside pharms. I can still smell the lemon?

my Bubble who was in curring for 4 months :ok_hand:

9 Likes

Gold Seal Hash.

Friday treat!

Happy Friday, everyone!

2 Likes

One week into a tolerance break, so nothing until next Thursday. Going bonkers, but it will all be worth it.
Had to actually remove the weed from my house to quit.

Next Thursday is Fantasmo Express time:)

4 Likes

Kremlin Wall from the Russian Assassin Boys! From what I understand the lineage is White Russian x Og Kush and it matches that pretty damn close. Has a very old school chronic type of smell to it and almost like a sweet dirty feet thing on some whiffs. The taste is of smooth creamy kush also with a very old school taste to it. This stuff puts me on the moon :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Just somma my regs here…Kush\Skunk :joy::joy::joy: Happy Saturday

11 Likes