What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Week in a jar took the harshness right-out of this Blueberry.
Why did I cut it up before I took a pic? Because I’m already stupefyingly high.

15 Likes

When I am at my grow spot, I always smoke in front of the can fan extractor so I can blow the smoke into the filter. I always know when I get blown because i forget to blow the smoke in the filter. :rofl:

7 Likes

I have a plant of that outdoors right now how’s the smoke on that one? Will post a pic shortly on " close up bud shots " thread thanks

3 Likes

Was harsh like purple-bud in a joint, until cured for a week in a jar.
Doesn’t look like anything special but taste like berry and gets me as high as anything I’ve smoked.

3 Likes

Today its agent Orange bubble hash
25 and 73 u
Ds

14 Likes

A little bit of northern lights to bright up the day! Pipes look good when clean don’t they!

8 Likes

A little Cuvee for me.

11 Likes

For the love of god man! Those cones! Is that a RAW rolling paper?

1 Like

Yes it is, I rarely use anything else.

2 Likes

well, i bought a $99 oz of “panama red” from some online dispensary and it is terrible… scoping with loupe shows mostly clear trichomes, well the ones that are left anyway, and it arrived smelling like hay or wet grass… couple days in a jar already has made it smell and taste quite a bit better but still barely a buzz …

so i’m smoking roaches !

4 Likes

Space Candy, I named this plant Lumpy Space Princess. Smells like sweet solvents with undertones of licorice, quick brain-scramble high that fades into mellow smiles.

13 Likes

Colorado on a Wednesday night!

Some “The Wife” bought from a local dispensary.

Stay hazed
Jake

13 Likes

Waken-n-Baken with some small buds that I accidently snipped off when I was trimming up my Agent Orange girl. :wink:

6 Likes

I am smoking Northern Cali Redwoods and suburbs right now. Kind of smoky today.

4 Likes

I’m smoking my own harvest of the indoor bubblegum, not very potent but i didn’t have to go out to buy it, plus, it hasn’t been properly dried, only killing the popcorn buds at the bottom of the stems, we’ll see how the top colas turn out to be…

5 Likes

A little Jilly Bean in honor of @Subcool and anyone else effected by the fires!

6 Likes

I smoke buds from this year:D the Himalayan Gold. Real happy how progressing with years of growing. And stars are fascinating to.
Good night:)

2 Likes

Started with super lemon haze… will taper off to some indica before bed.

9 Likes

What is that? Chocolate?

2 Likes

3 Likes