@ThatSpudGuy you in Canaries too ?
Tenerife here…
DS

1 Like

yeah man im in Lanzarote. have you smoked any local stuff? @Dee.S73

No, Just Tinerifeño…

DS

1 Like

Just smoked some outdoor gg X shiskaberry from a guy that was really great !
Forgot to take pics… Already too stoned…was a though day at the club today… :wink:
Ds

My full spectrum bubblehash squished with 160 bag…about 200 F for 2.5minutes. Very nice…much better than last batch…better flavor and smoother hit.

A lot of bubbles this time but a more solid consistency with higher potency and much more of a clean flavor

Going to do an even lower temp tomorrow to see if i can get a light amber color. Not sure if it matters but it would be cool to see if flavor is even better.

7 Likes

Got some of my Swashbuckler keeper geno type ‘Rifty’ as she has been dubbed to smoke. Is a mind melter. Tastes like fuel and damkness. Hard to describe.

Fine example of good genetics helping with your end result.

10 Likes

I like to press hash a little lower, about 85°C (185°F).

2 Likes

Cool…what’s ur color like at that temp? My temp controller is kind of jenky.

Moved onto some Orange cream shatter.

Gifted from a friend.

4 Likes

@ReikoX You concentrate pervert :fire::fire:

Gonna do another hash run soon got some nice trim for it too.

7 Likes

Looks good, wash and squash!

2 Likes

Did the wash… @ReikoX

From the 25u bag

From the 160u bag

The rest was chunked into a ball and given to a friend to make some edibles with for his health problems.

Seems to be darker this time round. The sat strawberry banana that went in as well had be jarred for a few weeks maybe given more amber glands to the mix?

7 Likes

Need to finish my co.oact rising press is gonna be killer when do ished. May even be a market for it. Gonna be aimed at the home presser.

Watch this space. Got things bubbling away.

1 Like

Nothing like a bed fat spliff to ease u into dream land.

Tall geno Swashbuckler bud with a Swashbuckler and Strawberry banana 160u ice hash.

Can’t wait to fire her up.

7 Likes

12 Likes

My lungs need to try those… look lush.

Can’t wait to fix my press and get squashing again.

3 Likes

Samples of my bud before I trim and jar the rest on Friday. Some of the stems snapped when testing, so I took them off and trimmed. Most are still hollow, but bend not snap.

I jarred them yesterday and today I cracked it open and put some small buds on the tray to roll.

Surprisingly I got 3 joints out of this. I used a single size raw box with a crutch to keep airflow and keep it from clogging by the middle of smoking it.

They’ve definitely gotten better and I’m surprised at how smooth it smokes without curing yet. This last week was a bad one, so screw it I’ll smoke some early. It’s not enough to make me go out in costume today like originally planned though.

I’m excited to see the buds after curing. I had a tiny bud not even worth keeping when I trimmed Harmony’s top off for possible budrot concerns and a week later that tiny bud got bigger and enough to make me take it out and smoke it then and there. I did notice it has the same flavor as my bud after it dried another week when it was cured after drying for 4 days in the trim jar. Interesting. Also I’m high now, so I’m enjoying the introspective thinking it gives. Nice sativa buzz. I felt it hit my nose almost immediately.

5 Likes

Today I’m smoking a little bit of this:

And a little bit of that:

Today is a good day!

9 Likes

You know I’ve actually wondered the merits of leaving it unmanicured. I know bag appeal usually dictates they come off, but do they really make it harsher if it’s a frosty leaf with very little plant matter overall?

1 Like