What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

It’s been a great day I got a ton of stuff done. As evening approaches it’s time to switch gears and get into more of this Caramel Candy Kush from Dynasty Genetics.

14 Likes

Here’s some diamond sauce I’m smoking on don’t know the name of the strain though

14 Likes

Some stardog I’ve got.

Pungent stuff :drooling_face:

20 Likes

Chronic. Always a nice surprise. Better quality then usual too.

13 Likes

Pink kush, its my first time trying it… its pretty good, definitely not on my favorites list but it won’t go to waste…

13 Likes

Had a surprise knock at the door today. Opened the door and here is this dude I’ve never seen in my life before standing there with a small paper bag in his hand. What’s up bro? This is for you, $120 please. Uhm, excuse me? Your wife ordered this ozee of White Castle for you. Sweet!! One more thing to do that involves driving, and I’m burning!

17 Likes

So, do weed shops deliver where you’re at? I recently saw and ad and think they do it here in parts of the state. Are you in Canada? Seems like a pretty loose way of doing it though. I wouldn’t want to be a driver once everybody knew you were grabbing $120 at every stop, lol.

Looks pretty good. I’ve never had it but I have had the White Castle hamburgers… or what ever you call them, heh. They’re just like Crystal Hamburgers in the Southeast.

What’s the weed like?

Hey @rob0781 I haven’t had that one either. It seems like I was reading abut somebody around here growing that now. Can’t remember who. Do you know what the genetics are?

peace

2 Likes

Bout to pack a bowl of this other pheno of Caramel Candy Kush.

18 Likes

Only thing i can find about it is that its a 80/20 indica dominant and its a OG kush cross…

3 Likes

Do I see a few fat healthy seeds in there? :slight_smile: nice

3 Likes

Afghani

The Beans were like 15 yo lol (from before OG went down)… one of the last packs I received…I recently popped or tried to pop a lot of the beans I had left over … Nirvana Afghani was the only one to pop ! Glad she did!! Love it :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Blue Skittles x Lemon Diesel from Santa Cruz Mountains

17 Likes

Yessir! She was pollinated to make F2’s. :smiley:

5 Likes

Mom always said if it has something healthy in it, then it’s OK for breakfast. So I am starting this lovely Saturday with some Banana Pie. Awesome small batch (<5 lbs) female grower way out in Carmel Valley California.

11 Likes

C99 x (unknown)

Potent smoke that goes great with a cup of coffee on the back deck, enjoying the early morning sun.

14 Likes

Tonight It’s Death Star OG and this one is definitely at the Top of my favorite strains…I’m a Indica lover and this stuff does it for me…

9 Likes

Some of the dried and trimmed “El Ruv” honestly it’s not going to get much of a cure because I’ll smoke it first, but it doesn’t seem to need it! Very berry hashy floral notes from it, leaves me drooling if I’m not careful :smile:

13 Likes

That doesnt look like any Death Star ive seen. In Michigan and Ohio the buds are very very dense and Dark green. Even outdoor. But as with any garden YMMV i guess.

3 Likes

Honestly I don’t know for sure… just going by the label. Either way its a nice buzz and definitely a indica so im happy no matter the name haha. I am in Canada so could be different genetics.

3 Likes

Right now I’m puffing on a pennybags distillate pen while waiting for supper to cook… The cartridge on it is called electric haze, just finished a Pineapple Express cartridge last night, it was ok, so far this one seems it may be better…

5 Likes