What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

just take some “Quality testing” buds off a plant and dry them in the toaster oven for a minute

4 Likes

I wouldn´t dare strip it off anything before it´s ready… I dunno man! I got some leftover wax in there… Gonna go undust my bong…

3 Likes

I feel ya brother, I’m running low myself and still two weeks out from a harvest. Smoking trim joints and kief right now. Luckily I have plenty of edibles and tinctures made.

3 Likes

I got some kief! You just reminded me man! Thanks bro! WOOHOO!

4 Likes

I have been enjoying my Purple Wookie Hashish.

9 Likes

what am i looking at on the left??

Are you talking about the crumbs on the table? I was trimming so probably part of my lunch or snacks.

Ghost OG of dry herb rollie…Blowing vape clouds of Alien OG.

1 Like

no the glass piece on the left is it a bubbler with the bowl beside it and a separate pipe?

1 Like

Ha! Ha! It is a lay down bubbler with the bowl of hash beside it. The jar has the pressed hash in it. :grin:

2 Likes

Smoking some OG kush

10 Likes

I decided to roll a cone. Some Cuvee with a little Purple Wookie pressed hashish layered in.

17 Likes

Opening my third eye with some of the last of my Jilly Bean!

8 Likes

Homegrown Kimbo Kush with a couple days cure so far.

12 Likes

Some Alaskan Thunderfuck gifted by a canna angel aka my brother in law.

13 Likes

Man I need to stay outta this thread haha. I am currently not able to partake until I get another harvest, the stash we have is wifeys meds so it lasts longer if I don’t smoke it all up. Great variety of pieces and papers here, I love it all!

2 Likes

candyland

10 Likes

Jelly your alright man… Wish I could spark one up with you!

1 Like

Did you grow or did you purchase?

unfortunately i’m purchasing for the next month or 2. this was from budgetbuds.net - $99 for an ounce - about to try it out now