What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

What brand is that it looks pretty slick

World’s best candy bar

16 Likes

8 Likes

Why are the Govt. allowed to post false information on the label. Cannabis is not addictive.

Someone could be come habitual, like me, but it’s not addictive… last I heard.

Very nice looking pipleful!! :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Corleone kush and some non dispensary shatter.

8 Likes

Not sure if this was sarcasm from you but I wouldn’t say that’s false. It is like any drug it can become addictive. It is just more of a mental crutch like with any drug, you program your brain into “needing” it because of the endorphins you trigger by using it. Just like with cocaine, heroin, alcohol or the pain meds that “take it all away” :+1:

6 Likes

Yeah this exactly. As we all know it’s easy to become dependant on something. Once you become dependant if you reinforce behavior further you delve into addictive behavior.

I’d say personally I’m dependant on weed, but I replaced 5 meds with it to not be worried that the next morning or night I took them I’d not wake up from the forced nap they gave me. I’d much rather take cannabis to manage my issues than a toxic cocktail of pills. If I stopped smoking enough to keep it mildly in my system pretty much always in small doses I usually start freaking out at people and getting all pissy. It compounds and gets worse. I wish I could figure out how to get a grasp of control over that too. Until then I use cannabis to deal with my issues, life, and to be a more tolerable person.

1 Like

Not sarcasm. Either a substance is considered addictive or it isn’t and cannabis has never been declared addictive.

Nicotene, heroin, those ARE addictive and you will have major problems trying to stop them after even a short history with using them.

I’m dependent, and I would not care to stop smoking, but if I stop, I will not go through withdrawal because of stopping. HUGE difference from Addicting.

5 Likes

Idk . Almost everyone who smokes weed regularly gets aggitated without it
May not be a physical sick thing
but neither is the addictive mental state that initially chose to use it.
Im no dr but i think most of addiction is mental. Personality traits.
And yes they are passed down genetically.

Heres one.
More people are addicted to a lifestyle than opiates . And withdraw from that lifestyle may not cause throwing up but it causes more drastic changes in life than being sick a few days.

5 Likes

Wake and bake with cactus breath!

15 Likes

I’m not gunna go back and fourth but I think you’re opinion on it is naive. I don’t mean offence by that either we’re all entitled to our own opinion bro but in my eyes I serve people who “need” the bud. “Oh I need it mrs is doin me head in” “oh I need one just to chill out” etc etc I will however agree there are more chemical links to nicotine and things like heroin but to say something is not addictive is typically a herbitual users thing to say.

I used to do it all the time I would sit and be like oh I can give it up anytime, I’m not addicted etc etc. Every stoner has done it but then when faced with “well give it up then” you’ll find other excuses like nah why would I do that it’s not addictive anyway I don’t have to prove anything rar de rar you think people on heavier stuff do not face similar thoughts and emotions?

Like I smoke everyday so herbitually(in the same boat as you) and I’m about to give it up for a second time I agree I don’t withdraw as such but I am super bored without it and when I don’t smoke I miss it. I feel like a different person when I have not had cannabis and that’s a fact. So I am addicted. I do not smoke cigarettes either so it’s nothing mixed in that I am addicted to. It’s the feeling you get, AKA being high as shit bro :blush:

IMHO addiction is addiction everybody isn’t the same so for what is for me is not the same for everybody but I don’t blame the gov for displaying warnings on it it’s a true part of society that people do get addicted to cannabis there’s a reason drug services offer help to people trying to quit the cannabis.

Anyyyywhooo love the look of that bud @Leaf enjoy the smoke man nice and frosty :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

I agree explorer… well said. I use medical cannabis for my degenerative disc disease and agree 100%. used it every day now for 5 years and when I don’t smoke I do find I get bored and miss it as well, not to mention the back pain… I have an addictive personality though and have always known that… damn bad genetics lol. :stuck_out_tongue: cheers for the awesome debate you guys!

4 Likes

Strawberry jerry for the afternoon :slight_smile:

9 Likes

So, no argument… :smile:

:smoking:

:evergreen_tree:

THC 0.39% Total 20.83%
CBD 0% Total 0.024%

5 Likes

Dependency = needing to smoke to feel normal day to day.

Addiction = you will sell your first born child to obtain a hit.

11 Likes

Legit I have that’s the thing :laughing: and isn’t dependency technically the same thing as addiction. Like you call an alcoholic “alcohol dependant” but doctors will tel you just quitting it can kill you a bit like other hard drugs? Jussss sayin mane. :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

Strawberry Cream

13 Likes

Getting the hang of it! :compression: :sweat_drops: :fire:

2 Likes