What are you smoking today? Vol. 1

Yeah no kidding. Wish I could grow bud this colourful!! :joy: lol

Jordan of the islands? Cool! Good to know. I don’t have a clue where to go to for seeds but now maybe I have found a direction heh. Thanks for the info man, have to check out mongobongos grow !

3 Likes

I don’t remember blackberry space wreck coming out like that but we’ll.see.
That’s a purty bud

2 Likes

Ya great breeder and great prices for sure.

2 Likes

Only have 7 left…and only a few are still full.
$120 surprise bag…get 8 different 1/8ths. Can definitely tell most is outdoor from this summer…still good though. Maybe not as good as some of the hardcores here on OG.

10 Likes

Black diamond is an amazing strain!

But they all are once I look close lol. Nice selection

Puffing some dank COG #4

12 Likes

Some still burping gg4

9 Likes

L.A. Wedding pop

14 Likes

That looks outstanding!!!

1 Like

Orange Goji early lower LARF

20minutes later I just have to add in that Orange Goji ROCKS!!! It’s high is superb, really superb. Uplifting, happy, make ya motivated(to do silly shit) make your face red and smile a lot. The eye I stuck the bamboo stick in doesn’t hurt anymore either, lol. She has plenty of power, even this early larf is strong, but, unlike my other Goji cross, Papa’s Punch, where you feel like Papa punched you in the face…the Orange is MILD and WARM and SETTLING.
I would and will when she is harvested surely LOVE her Bud!!

10 Likes

Some Jungle Spice bred by @bodhi, expanded by @lefthandseeds, and grown by @StevieG

14 Likes

I’m not smoking shit today because no one has anything to sell and my little half plant is no where close to being finished that’s gonna be like another month so to all those who are holding burn one for me and all those who are weed broke lol :triumph:

2 Likes

Have you just started growing?

I grow something every year outside, this was not the year for me I’ve had some issues, to say the least.

1 Like

Outdoors a rough go…

1 Like

Yes. This year was bad here. The rain and humidity has made for lots of bud rot and unfinished plants.

It’s either the weather, bugs or rippers. Screw that.

And now the reintroduction of legal hemp.

2 Likes

Speaking of Hemp, my buddy is a cbd hemp farmer, just a few acres, maybe 9000 plants. Anyway it surrounds his house and barn where he has a small greenhouse for seedlings and his tomatoes etc. He also had a few extra plants and just left them in the greenhouse for smokeable bud, and because his fields were full.

Well the rippers hit him a few nights ago ad took all the greenhouse cbd plants.

They were not even close to done yet. stupied fucks.

2 Likes

Some bog blue kush grown by me. Thats frosty sugar leaf wrapping the bottom. No mold here.

And i mixed it with some e pupil also grown by me

The bog blue kush has an unkown just "blue"flavor with a smooth again “bluish” methol like terp exhale. Cant pinpoint the blue not blueberry not blue dream but its a blue flavor.

Good smoke @BogSeeds I Definately enjoy it. About to sog some of em

12 Likes