What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

I don’t get floored by them but 100 mg does me good :smile:

1 Like

It’s a good feeling once you don’t fall asleep from a high dose.
Apparently I’ve reached the point where unless it’s a CBN & CBD bomb I can’t fall asleep from THC anymore. I’ve also learned I do not have heart issues. If I can take 2000mg THC in a tincture I made that legit made me hallucinate sounds and made everything like a HDR filter and a sepia tone filter combined in my eyes. Colors pop and light will form halos around the source usually showing beams of light coming out from the halo.

Only downside to that dose for me is I go effectively deaf. Apparently I have auditory dyslexia and it shows up when I’m distracted most. The things my brain twists words into is unreal.

4 Likes

That’s me sober exactly :sweat_smile:
It’s like Charlie Brown parents until it clicks in my head. Funny enough I’m much more easily able to hear normally when I’m high, but when I’m wrecked I can’t even hear unless someone is yelling. I’m also sadly half deaf

1 Like

Mmmmmmmm…

7 Likes

It’s like deviled eggs almost. Just without the texture and mayo. Sounds tasty either way

Trying something new…made some Chicken Parmesan my usually way…

But instead of egg wash, I used mayo…Turned out pretty good, nice and moist :thumbsup:

11 Likes

Damn lad! Just finished eating and would smash that burger

NY Strip and Onion Over-Easy Eggs.

11 Likes

Yum, NY strip is my weakness…looks so good. I like the cast iron too

3 Likes

I go to a local Peruvian restaurant and ALWAYS get their strip steak with an egg over easy on top. Topped with salsa criolla. When home at a decent time and the lady is home I will make it at home… Simply amazing.

3 Likes

Canna Butter Brownies with Ghiradelli Dark Chocolate Mix

11 Likes

Made some bacon wrapped chicken; crusted with brown sugar and garlic…super good!

12 Likes

17 Likes

This guy. I’m gonna eat this guy. With horseradish.

18 Likes

Sometimes a fried boloney sandwich.
Or when there isn’t any bread, peanut butter an jelly rolled up inside a tortilla

4 Likes

Just the site of that is making my intestines curl up and quiver lol

Used to chow em down back in the day tough.

1 Like

These are all you need on the munch.

@Gaz29

The old stuff mind you not the new pish they say is irn bru.

4 Likes

I always have one kept in the cupboard. Sometimes I’ll add a little morrisons habanero sauce to it for a little extra kick :laughing: now that’s :fire:

Irn bru extra mmmm :heart_eyes:
Or idris ginger beer :heart_eyes:

1 Like