What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 1)

Home made pot stickers.

13 Likes

Hand pies made with Crescent roll for the dough. Coated with oil and sliced 3 different ways as a test. The oil was a mixture of sesame oil, olive oil, grapeseed oil, and canola oil. Heavy on the sesame oil for that toasted nutty note.

Filling is a mixture of ground pork sausage filling without casing, potatoes, broccoli, and cheese.
Seasoning for the filling was heavy on the seasoning. Key ones are Montreal chicken seasoning, adobo, cracked black pepper, red pepper flakes primarily dried seeds, Cayenne pepper powder, basil, italian seasoning, a garlic clove, cilantro fresh from the garden, Sriracha, sambal matah, homemade fermented ghost pepper Sriracha, and cannabis leaves chopped up into strips.

30 minutes in the oven and it came out so good :heart:

They separated very easily

It was delicious

I can’t stress enough the need to make the bottom thicker. Sealed or not it’s the foundation and without it it’ll fall apart.

11 Likes

Those look really good @OniTenshu, made me hungry. Still working on the Turkey leftovers though lol

3 Likes

Those are gone within the day in my home. Usually by me. I ate the 2 smaller ones in 1 sitting. The bigger one needs to be cooked more, so it’s in the fridge to cool before I put it in the oven again on 170f to evenly spread the temperature around to the core.

3 Likes

Y’all need to put together an OG Cookbook. I’d buy it.

8 Likes

Or at least a new topic on recent grilling, baked goods, smoked, and fried food

3 Likes

Spent the day cooking for 10 minutes of enjoyment - I should really make bigger batches when I invest so much effort into things.

10 Likes

What do you do when your Italian Buttercream comes out chunky?

Add more chunks!

Like, “Yeah, it’s totally supposed to have texture! Your frosting doesn’t come with lumps?” :upside_down: :zipper_mouth: :hugging:

5 Likes

Go all out & get the rice krispies cereal! :cake:

salt & vinegar chips & go straight to the gummies! :boom:

:evergreen_tree:

(Not for nothin, the chunky batch was put aside for personal use and a new batch was whipped up for the cake.)

10 Likes

:thinking:

:joy: :thumbsup: :unicorn: :poop: :cake:

3 Likes

Pictures are worth a thousand words try it out :wink:

7 Likes

@ct2003viper

Truly inspirational photos!
Well done!

2 Likes

@Calyxander :blush: thank you !

2 Likes

Turkey and Provolone on honey wheat with the devils lettuce.

8 Likes

Cachupa

9 Likes

that needs a more savory f’n name. mispronounced, there’s a “puka” in there somewhere, and that looks damned good, no puka. and this, from the land of The Sauce That Is So Powerful people cannot pronounce, spell or write it’s name?! Wer-chershushter…shurverhcherwerber awww f#&* it.

Catchupa, ketchupa, catsupa… CAT SOUP?! :crying_cat_face: :stew:

:thinking: :fish:

Hominy Delight? Blood, Sweat, and Steers? New England Paella?

Doritos is the capitol of Nacho state in Mexico… :smile:

2 Likes

@cannabissequoia We’ll rename it Tu Chupa in your honor. :sweat_smile: :joy:

2 Likes

6 Likes

Pesto is herbicide.