What happened to pic of the month contest?

Wish you the best with your move man, I moved 7 times in the past 10 years. Moved nearly everything myself, the last few really hit me hard.

Sorry to hear about all the bad you been going through, I was wondering how you got trespassed from cp lol, that’s some bullsh…

2 Likes

Where? Once again, I never saw the post about the move until after the fact…
Wheres the back pedaling? I was misinformed about the situation of the contest. Now that I know the facts of the situation, I’m much less upset about the money or it being gone for a bit. Would’ve been nothin to say oops my bad I missed the post… but you attack me instead :man_shrugging:

I stand by my comment about the personal fundraising, even if a fraction goes to “server costs”.
Do that on GoFundMe not a grow forum. Just my two cents, not worth arguing over if we dont see eye to eye. :v:

See ^^ you can voice an opinion without attacking anyone personally.

3 Likes

Look @LemonadeJoe if your gonna come through and edit and delete my posts none of which were even aggressive or rude please just delete my account or whatever your doing these days this place has turned into a real Roll it up and honestly with so many older members having just vanished from here i honestly don’t feel safe anymore :v: best wishes in your ventures

6 Likes

Thanks for the example. It’s really hard for some people to do. :wink:

2 Likes

My apologies, I admit I am a bit of a hot head and jump the gun at times, when I feel good people are unjustly getting attacked or negative comments thrown their way, but it did seem that you were trying to play the victim, because I called you out on it, backpeddling was the wrong word.
I’m not really sure what to say if you can’t handle “people like you” (me) for standing up for people having negatively thrown their way… maybe I’m out of line…maybe not… either way, I do apologize for being as harsh as I was, I could have went about it in a better way.

1 Like

I understand standing up for someone like mongo I’d do the same. But my beef doesn’t lie with him or you. No hard feelings

@Mongobongo i think you’re a standup dude and in no way was I throwing shade your way.

3 Likes

It’s all good eh let’s stop with the bickering :joy:

2 Likes