The “Jamaican Dancehall” version:

The “Spanish Ragga” Version:

5 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

new merkules

2 Likes

“The Potcast” with Potty McPotface, interviews with famous breeders & growers.
I love this show & owe the host a thank you email. James Bean is f’n hilarious.

https://soundcloud.com/user-928350579-16614181

Cannabis Agriculture Panel with Kevin Jodrey & Mowgli Holmes at WA Cannabis Summit - YouTube

BBC Radio 4 - In Our Time, Fungi

Terpenes and Cannabis Aromatherapy with Ben Cassiday at VIMEA - YouTube

The Pharmacology of Cannabis Cannabinoids and Terpenes by Dr. Ethan Russo - YouTube

Shaping Fire Podcast

Glandular Trichome Science with Bubbleman at Lift Expo Toronto - YouTube

How to make Hash with Frenchy Cannoli - YouTube

Redway 2 20 16 - YouTube

The Deep End 005: Rick Simpson / Cannabis Hemp Solutions to Human Problems - YouTube

Wonderland Nursery talks 5-23-15 Part one - YouTube

Dominic Corva PhD interviews Kevin Jodrey on the emergence of Cannabidiol CBD - YouTube

Winterizing your Greenhouse

Kevin Jodrey Drops Knowledge - 2017 Salinas Grower’s Symposium - YouTube

Hunting for Terps! Breeding Your Own Champion Cannabis Strain with Kevin Jodrey - YouTube

Talking Cannabis - Todd McCormick

The Grow Show With Kyle Kushman

Production of Biofertilizers - YouTube

Demonstration on How to Expand EM1 in Small Volumes - YouTube

Ganjasaurus Rex [Ursi Reynolds, 1987, RARE] - YouTube

REMO IN OUTER SPACE Rob Moore’s Cannabis Cartoons

Meet Sugar Bob: Oregon’s Pot Eating Deer - YouTube

Around the World in 80 Gardens Ep01 - YouTube

Grow Cannabis – Cannabis Expeditions The Green Giants of California – by Jorge Cervantes - YouTube

Ras Trent - YouTube

Mendo Dope Visits Seed 2 Soul Farms - YouTube

hashish of afghanistan - YouTube

Hashish part 1/9 -

How to isolate phosphate solubilizing bacteria - YouTube

HAVE FUN & ENJOY!!!

cannabis.sequoia

2 Likes
3 Likes

Sin duda se arriesga mucho ese cultivador marroquí al criticar al rey Mohammed a cara descubierta, y encima añorar el dominio español en su zona, en tu vídeo Hash 1/9…

Undoubtedly, that Moroccan grower risked a lot when he criticized King Mohammed with his face uncovered, and also yearned for Spanish rule in his area, in his video Hash 1/9 …

1 Like
4 Likes

Farmers need patience.

5 Likes

I love this man. I love his music. He guided my life. He made me smile. He spoke my thoughts. I loved this man. :cry:
For @99PerCent et al.
2 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

Now, that’s oleskool!

Tesla - the man and the band rocked! (see my avatar)

3 Likes

@Scissor-Hanz, you obviously have excellent taste in meaningful music. Are you on Spotify? We can share music there. :cowboy_hat_face:

Well, thanks. You too, cowboy.
No I haven’t looked into Spotify, but it seems popular lately. I have computer-TV-stereo system wired together, so I’ve gotten lazy and mostly use my youtube suggested playlist.

3 Likes
3 Likes

i really enjoyed this one. very “unpretentious” & candid, almost the opposite of many youtube growers. as i understand it, the monarchy tolerates hashmaking for export? but not consumption by moroccans? and cannabis cultivation is explicitly legal?

i guess i need to be less lazy & wikipedia before posting… heh :wink:

1 Like

just heard this great tune on my local 70’s station, great ballad from the 70’s I had forgotten. I notice that all the popular 70’s songs were about people making love to each other! I am still looking for that time machine back to the 70’s :smile:

4 Likes