What are you listening to?

HAVE A GREAT HOLYDAY!

here’s some MadScientist-inspired fun (why don’t people understand my intentions?):

c.s

2 Likes
1 Like

The dolphins were absolutely integral to the story.

3 Likes

YouTube: The Art of Noise with Max Headroom - Paranoimia (Official Video)

2 Likes

@Egzoset, that was AWESOME!

1 Like

Salutations OleSkool830,
Salutations Scissor-Hanz,

Finally it started to dissipate, i wasn’t initially aware of Aleah’s late-2013 cancer diagnostic. The 2 creative forces of Juha and Aleah mutually fertilized each other until they became much more than their sum. Paradoxically, that which drove them this far beyond themselves was also the reason why they couldn’t celebrate this achievement together: one partner is now condemned to eternal silence, the survivor to making noise in total darkness. Hence my cognitive ears were correct to perceive hints of some major transpiring loss, after all…

The actor Matt Frewer certainly did a good job rendering the spirit! :slight_smile:

Lets have a puff!..

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

2 Likes

1 Like
2 Likes

Nor was I aware of that tragic development. Guess I need to “read up”
I am all about the music but pop culture, not so much. Love and Respect. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Hi there OleSkool830,

In a 2012 interview Juha Raivio explained how he came to have another female vocalist included in his “Cathedral Walls” project, her name is Anette Olzon:

YouTube: Anette Olzon - Invincible (HD Audio + Lyrics) [2014-Mar-30]

She’s not going to be his next Queen of Frost in the Forest of Emerald Tears i suppose but i’ll still want to get a sample of her work, eventually.

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

1 Like

WOW! Amazing! Thank you for that @Egzoset, my frighteningly esoteric buddy! I must know more about Juha Raivio and his music. Very nice. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Well, @Egzoset, The Dark Element I have to say, I hated! I could only listen to about 4 bars and the techno-pop groove makes me uncomfortable and slightly nauseous. I enjoy listening to the air conditioner hum more than that shit. Much love and respect my brother. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
6 Likes
3 Likes

@bozrdang
It looks like you’ve been snooping in my playlist!

1 Like

Like I said earlier, I think we have similar taste.

1 Like

2 Likes