What's your favorite stoner movies

How can this not be a favorite stoner movie?

muy genial…

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

up in smoke best stoner movie of all times joe i did a search first getting use to this forum trying to be more active to reach some people

Screenshot 2020-05-17 at 11.40.47 AM.png

Midnight Gospel

up in smoke will always be the # 1 classic stoner show still makes me laugh today dave not here…

1 Like

Lots of great movies on this list, but here are a couple suggestions that I didn’t see…

Wizard of Oz with Pink Floyd’s Dark Side of the Moon playing loudly in place of the movie audio. I only watched it once like this, but we got the timing of Dark Side perfectly synced to the movie, and it was fantastic!

Second suggestion, which I’m surprised hasn’t shown up on this list yet, is Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. I love Hunter S. Thompson’s books, and this movie really captured the spirit of the book.

3 Likes

UK rednecks - it’s gross but funny as fuck

Funniest pirate movie ever made

2 Likes

Seems like most of the best stoner movies have been listed. At least the ones I’m hip to and have seen.

Here’s a few other general Drug related movies that are really great, especially baked;

Spun
Requiem for a Dream
Gridlocked
Trainspotting
Blow
American Gangtser
Scarface
Enter the Void
Lucy

1 Like

We just finished saving grace! That’s a really cool show we enjoyed it. Didn’t watch it stoned though cuz plants weren’t ready. Good suggestion!

anyone cite this gem?

1 Like

This show is a forgotten treasure specially d.o.g.o.b.g.y.n.

1 Like

Well it’s been a year since this movie was released. Im probably going to pull some slack for saying this but I for one think it is the greatest Matrix movie made. Even the dinky, seemingly just stuck on there ending!!!

Wondering if folks would like to discuss the movie?

Bullet Time, Bullet Time, Bullet Time !!!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

“How’d you get the matrix? This just came out in New Zealand.”

1 Like

Well it’s been a year since this movie was released.
:four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

It’s been 20 years since reloaded was released, you must mean resurrections.

2 Likes

Anyone mentioned this…
@Kavman which one are you?

3 Likes

Lol. Thanks for the laugh man. They don’t call it the Stone Age for nothing. Oh man this is perfect. Thanks for sharing that.

Yeah I meant Resurrections, greatest Matrix movie of all time! :grin::grin:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

Anyone seen The Money Tree?

1 Like