Cannabis growing podcasts and youtube channels

hah i love melty! his channel is the only one i have a wrench on :smiley: guy streams like 10 times a day though and they all have kinda nondescript names so it’s hard to find anything a second time… i’m surprised tricky-d is moving to a red state i’ll have to go find the video, i guess for work or family or something?

@BloodyAxe where do i find that episode of the potcast or whatever? cant find it on youtube searching subcool potcast

well they just terminated the biggest channel yet… customgrow420 had 1.5 million subscribers! vaderOG was banned from uploading videos but hasn’t been terminated yet, he may have had 2 strikes so he set all his content to private (which won’t help because mr.canuck received his 3rd strike for a video he deleted! they also got dr autoflower who i think had hundred thousand or so and mr grow it who had 75k maybe

at first i thought it was just a new algorithm or bot which was much more restrictive in what could be said as most strikes are not given by humans, they only review appeals etc, and the bots can be notoriously incorrect when it came to violations. they are clearly targeting cannabis content. i’ve heard speculation it’s due to jeff sessions position and also it could be related to canadas upcoming legalization, not wanting people to learn to grow their own medicine so they have to buy it.

what do you guys think?

edit: new theory. maybe russia is worried with legalization coming about their citizens learning how easy it is to grow cannabis… either that or people getting busted have admitted to learning from youtube… or theyre just pieces of shit! сука блять!

3 Likes

Wow, I just found this out! Thanks for the heads-up. Youtube has become a political weapon. I hope something else gets popular soon, I really hate to give them ad revenue.

everyone seems to be going to ‘the weed tube’ but the site and UI is clunky and kinda sucky. i think dtube is a good alternative because it’s based on blockchain technology so the admins can’t censor people and every video has potential to earn crypto. you can sell steem for bitcoin on exchanges.

2 Likes

Checking out dtube now, thanks.

from what i heard from talking to stonedninja of oceangrown over on twitch… vader supposedly made a new channel after he made his vids private

2 Likes

theres not really any cannabis content on it yet but hopefully that changes soon. i’m going to start uploading once my ACMPR papers come in the mail

1 Like

thx you’re right it’s called vader vision but constantly losing and rebuilding subscribers isn’t viable… mr canuck had 3 channels terminated

2 Likes

they also hit/deleted medicaly might have just been medgrower i don’t remember the rest of his name i refreshed the page and lost chat

wow they did get medgrower1… and the shittiest part is they never really say what or how its breaking the guideline. these guys are hilarious Weed Trek on Aaron Bewza’s channel

And Crazydago is gone now too. FUCK YOUTUBE. unsubscribing from Red.

1 Like

is he actually? thats some bullshit! Jorge Cervantes was hit with a strike so he’s made all his videos private while he appeals it.

1 Like

I think Gromau5 has two strikes. Keeping track on IG. Some moved to Vemo, others are on Twitch.

1 Like

vimeo is kinda shitty because creators have to pay… 75$ a month for livestreaming! i just applied for a real.video account which is positioning itself as a free speech platform, supposedly has sponsors or partners lined up but not sure about monetization and ads etc.

i like d.tube because its blockchain based so there’s no censorship (besides individual users downvoting or upvoting), no advertisements, and every video can earn crypto (steem which can be sold for bitcoin). the only problem is not much cannabis content but that just means the top spot is up for grabs!

2 Likes

Yeah, no doubt YouTube has the best technology and user base of all the platforms. Maybe they will get their heads out of their asses if a class action lawsuit is filed…

2 Likes

its a bot that hands out all the strikes etc, for the most part humans only handle appeals. they must have recently changed their algorithm but there is no transparency with youtube, they don’t tell you specifically what why or how it violates their ToS so people are left guessing and can’t make the necessary changes to meet their guidelines.

possibly they’ve been told to crack down in preparation for federal decriminalization/legalization - the government doesn’t want that information out there for people to grow their own so the big money corps can get the monopoly on sales.

3 Likes

From the people, to the corporations. Industry takeover nearing completion.

3 Likes

vader og silenced hippie

brownguy420s channel terminated due to a ‘legal complaint’ - first time i’ve seen that specific reason. wondering if it has to do with his past investors. Grow Pot Cheaply also terminated. he had 6 digit subscribers i think. i’m having to unsubscribe from 5-10 channels every day!

everyone should check out the youtubers union or their facebook group it’s mostly weapons and alt-news related channels which have been demonetized but i think anyone who’s unhappy with youtube should support them! strength in numbers! united we stand!

2 Likes