Why was USC topic closed?

They are from a completely different language and culture.
It took week or two of emails just to get the right pay address and they charge per seed when u ask for 2 more to get 12 and no freebies lol
Came from France quick to a breeder buddy up in the D under 2 weeks.

My point is if they that good ibls someone should just make F2s test n sellem locally or buy bulk and sell if here with a cut to OG.
Lack of communication and old-fashioned thinking is why their site and this opportunity failed IMO.

4 Likes

They have some great genetics
Iā€™m running there amnesia now
Crystalin is good people he posted regularly on opengrow com ( no longer a safe sight )
It does take a bit to get things going but I never had issues dealing with them

I normally buy there gear at sannies seeds but have been out of stock recently

I what to try Turkish , coljam one day

Edit thanks @George

5 Likes

Amnesia is one of the first strains I successfully grew, just the name says all fumaoo|nullxnull , willing to see yours big and healthy ā€¦ beer3|nullxnull

6 Likes

The Uzbekistan was the usc strain I fancied at the time , and the Turkish
I think I have black Afghani maybe hiding in fridge but I think @lefthandseeds said they had a few herms so I have avoided popping them : )

1 Like

Is said to be really strong smoke hillbilly on opengrow gave it rave reviews :boom::boom::boom::boom:

3 Likes

Havenā€™t heard those names in a while pretty sure Iā€™ve got some crystalins seeds just donā€™t remember what though.

2 Likes

Where can I get USC genetics?
They are no longer among the breeders on the sannies shop pages.
They donā€™t cooperate anymore?
The USC website isnā€™t working eitherā€¦
Thanks

2 Likes

Hi @Pannonian I would also love to know how to source some USC genetics, especially the heirloom varieties and ducksfoot. If you come across a genuine way to order please let me know and if I come across one I will do the same for you. After reading over some of the earlier posts in this topic, does anyone know if there was an agreeable resolution to the sponsor/promotion stuff that was going on? I donā€™t want to unintentionally stir the pot if there are still unresolved website sponsorship issues. Hope everyone is having an awesome day. Much love

1 Like

Iā€™m sure someone here will know, or at least point in the right directionā€¦
If I find out something, I will definitely let you know
@Sbeanonnamellow

Maybe @GYOweed can help? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

their email is uscdistrib@gmail.com, IG Underground seeds collective (@undergroundseedscollective) ā€¢ Instagram photos and videos you can tellem gyoweed sent u

4 Likes

Thanks @GYOweed :slightly_smiling_face:

@Sbeanonnamellow

2 Likes

You. Can contact them directly on IG

I recently ordered amnesia

2 Likes

On IG Mustafunk is Heirloomwizard. Roms is atao_seeds_collection . Cristalinusc is no longer working. But undergroundseedscollective is Cristalin and I just talked with him earlier this month

4 Likes