Removed plus some

Thanks to all whom have helped out.
Pawsfodocaws

12 Likes

I miss growing Amazonian Cubensis! All the best with your quest @Pawsfodocaws !

2 Likes

Thanks much friend!!! I’m hoping someone reaches out :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

When you are successful in your search, I would love to follow the grow. Be sure to start a thread! :star_struck::+1:

2 Likes

I will definitely just need some syringes first lol. I bet someone will offer some up maybe we’ll see :smirk:

2 Likes

check out here Mushrooms - DIY, spores, etc 🍄 - #4363 by Zaaboot :pray:

1 Like

I’ve looked but didn’t want to request in there. Thought I would post up in trade section.

2 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed told me his frankenstein something and franken double bubble were both good for ptsd. he has very reasonable pricing as well.

1 Like

Thanks I’m specifically looking for mushroom spore syringes…

1 Like

Check this out…

That came to 170 bucks done deal. I’m looking to trade for the syringes and or prints. I have everything else. I had 60 syringes dissappear. :-1:

2 Likes

So you did order it?..u’ll have magic mushrooms and food mushrooms too…What kind of food mushrooms did you pick?

Nope I did not. I only need to syringes. I’m trying to trade for them man. I don’t have That kind of money.

1 Like

i have prints

4 Likes

Dmed…yes it’s clear sentence. @I.am.human

1 Like

I don’t currently have any syringes made up, been using agar/sslc to knock up jars, but I do have prints and swabs, dm me if interested.
Any specific variety you’re looking for?

4 Likes

:rage:OMG that is horrible!

:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

It sucked bad

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.