Win a pack of 5 Super Kush from Phoenix Seeds (Vault Promo)[Closed]

Would like to play!

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Never tried b4 would love the fem version

5 Likes

Iā€™d be honored to try this strain thanks!!

3 Likes

Iā€™ve never grown this strain, but it sounds like a champ! Would love to try the auto version :+1::canada:

6 Likes

I have very little experience with boughten seeds. But I sure would like to try them. I would like the FEMā€™s.

3 Likes

Thanks George, I will participate just for making others winning more valuable , anyway I will go for a of that Kush :family_man_woman_boy: family, love their punch ā€¦ :sunglasses:

8 Likes

You are too funny @George, I was just thinking of how underqualified I feel when I see some of the other members here who are enteredā€¦ and knowing how incredible a job they would do with these, without mentioning namesā€¦

Iā€™m outā€¦

Peace
DaFozz

6 Likes

Cheers @anon95954822, donā€™t you know that luck is blind?

5 Likes

Yes count me in for a fem please George@the vault, never grown a kush yet, was hoping to this year, still may get too :thinking: if I am lucky.

8 Likes

I love any and all Kush. I have grown some great kush varieties, silver kush, purple kush, even Extreme Kush but Auto Super Kush sounds :fire:

4 Likes

Well you might as well throw my name into the tumbling barrel as well just remember to put a piece of tape on it and stick it to the side so itā€™s easy to find come draw time ! lol sound like interesting strains havenā€™t grown them but would love to, thanks for the promotion! @George_The_Vault!

7 Likes

Iā€™ve no experience with theseā€¦yet. Iā€™d like to though, probably the regular beans would be my preference. Thanks for another awesome competition!

2 Likes

Never tried that strain but would love to try the photo version if Iā€™m lucky enough to win

2 Likes

Never had any experience with Super Kush or Phoenix. Wouldnā€™t mind trying them feminized though.

2 Likes

Phoenix Seeds breeds Super Kush
If I win, I can grow a bush
I like the idea of giveaways bravo
Count me in on an auto
Thanks to all at The Vault
If I lose, Itā€™s not their fault

3 Likes

never tried them before! sounds like fire! it would be great to try an auto fem version.

2 Likes

I havenā€™t grown this strain and Iā€™m not familiar with Phoenix until now, so good deal.

I was curious what the actual genetics were. Iā€™d grow it just from the potency description alone! Everybody can use a good hammer!

I would prefer Feminized seeds NOT auto,

Thanks!

2 Likes

Never learned Braille @George, so it might as well be Spanishā€¦lol

Peace
DaFozz

3 Likes

I have never tried anything from this breeder but I never met a kush I didnā€™t like! Iā€™m happy to enter for some fem seeds!
Thanks for another awesome contest @George_The_Vault!

3 Likes

Never tried.
Would live to try a pack of Autos

2 Likes