Win Don Girl Scout Cookies from Killabeez Seeds

Count me in

He will come, he will seek and destroyaā€™
Look around he will come for daā€™ murdaā€™
Rocket man, he is bigger than your baba
Every one is afraid of Don Dadaā€¦

:relaxed::relaxed::v::rofl:

Iā€™d love to see what an avalanche of seeds would look like. In it to win it.

Don Avalanche Seeds - perfect souvenirs if itā€™s illegal to grow where you are! ;)

1 Like

Iā€™ve yet to try a Durban hybrid, so i would look forward to testing them out if Iā€™m chosen.

Never heard of Don Avalanche before, but would love to add this to the Seed stash! Thanks Killa-Beez!

1 Like

once again thanks @killabeez-seedbank for extending this awesome offer to OG!

28% THC thatā€™s pretty unique.
Thanks for the give-a-way killabeez.

1 Like

I unfortunately have never heard of Don Avalanche Seeds before, but I wouldnt mind testing some out and leaving some personal feedback !
Thanks for the sweet giveaway @killabeez-seedbank

First time hearing of don. Some beautiful pics on there website. Would love to give them a try

:cowboy_hat_face:i would be very interested in listing myself Alphatoy on the list :mask:

:eyes: sounds interestingā€¦

I would love to brag about the breedersā€¦ but truth be told, I donā€™t. So please count me in so then I can talk about them :smiley::+1:

@DougDawson Did you check the winners list from this giveaway?

1 Like

Congratulations to all the winners!

2 Likes

Hey, they have not posted them yet.

1 Like

The ad stated the winners would be listed on their website yesterday.

1 Like

Get used to that. I have seen these folks do many giveaways, they almost never post the results on time. Just seems to be the way it is with them. They have always come through in the end so just keep an eye on their blog. They will get around to announcing the winners eventually. I donā€™t think they realize how always being late erodes peoples confidence in them which is a shame since they really are a good group.

2 Likes

Winners listed on >>Main blog page<<

4 Likes
  1. OverGrow: @curiouscat & @anon27306389

Congrats !!

5 Likes