Win Seedsman Seeds from The Vault

Peyote Wifi would def be my pick :cactus: :frog:

1 Like

Awesome giveaways @The_Vault_Team :seedling::+1:
The Peyote Wifi 5 Seed Pack from Seedsman smells like some serious :leaves::fire:
Good luck everyone :100:

2 Likes

OG Kush Auto 5 Seed Pack !!!

1 Like

I’d definitely roll with the Peyote WiFi if given the choice. Much love Seedsman Seeds. Thanks @The_Vault_Team

1 Like

Had great luck with Seedsman so far, last run with the Doctor Seedsman 30:1 was a welcomed addition to the body-stash. I’d definitely be stoked to run some of their Peyote WiFi. Seems the hands-down popular choice, for sure!
Good luck, everyone :four_leaf_clover: and thanks to @The_Vault_Team for always bringing the great toss ups.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

2 Likes

OG Kush Auto
Would be my preference, because we don’t use much indica types, and already have tons to try.

I think the description if the Wi-fi is better written from a sales perspective. The OG Kush auto doesn’t include as much actual descriptive and desirable details about the plant. It leans heavily on the idea that its “like OG Kush” which I’ve read diverse descriptions of from different sources, none of which came to mind. :slight_smile:

Just my 2 cents, thanks for the giveaway!

2 Likes

I’d like to try Peyote WiFi

Peyote WiFi Feminised would be my choice.

Thanks! :green_heart:

I would like to try the Peyote wifi! Thanks for the chance.

You’re welcome!

Hi all, A BIG thanks to all who entered. We’ve randomly selected @MikeyMeteor as the winner. Please DM us with your name, address and email address for us to fix this up for you. We will be back soon with our next promotion. #TeamVault *PS, please allow upto 7 days for a DM response. G. Eff.

12 Likes

No way. Thank you @The_Vault_Team. That’s crazy! I appreciate it and will grow these out as I grow out all my seeds I get.

8 Likes

No worries! A pleasure.

4 Likes

Congrats @MikeyMeteor and thanks for the chance @The_Vault_Team

2 Likes

Congratulations @MikeyMeteor
:partying_face:

Thank you @The_Vault_Team
:call_me_hand:t3:

3 Likes

Really like your company but since laws or something changed across pond actually getting
Seeds has become hard.
So many I want, but many times it says
Not available in my country.

Berry Bomb and Cherry bomb regs
Banana strains…so close
And yet so far away
Lol.
But yes, always loved doing business with you guys

1 Like

That cherry bomb is fire! Haven’t seen it in awhile.

2 Likes

It really is, it tastes just like cherry, amazing.

2 Likes

Find trop cherry if you liked the pop. Its on another level if grown right.

2 Likes

I seen someone doing it here. It does sound delicious

2 Likes