**#2 ATTENTION US members closed

It’s got electrolytes. Thanks to everyone involved in this! :pray:

6 Likes

According to the label…yes…LOL

14 Likes

Does anyone know where the Sour Diesel is from?

1 Like

That repro went down top secret like…

2 Likes

Shag. Whats thelineage on the Brawndo?

1 Like

Top Dawg SD bx3 f2, I think. Done by @jinglepot

6 Likes

@smooth

Here you go

3 Likes

Nice packaging.

2 Likes

Wik’ed to fix an overwrite.

4 Likes

thanks for getting this sorted out @G-paS
appreciate you.

4 Likes

(London Pounnd Cake 75 x (Runtz x Trufflez).

3 Likes

Jeez that was a hard choice, the first 2 took me like an hour the other day :rofl:
Thanks @G-paS!
@shag you had me realllly tempted to hop on the brawndo especially seeing as im just finishing up leo stones episode of the potcast, but I have yet to find a modern candy strain that keeps me stoned enough to not have to smoke every 20 minutes. Maybe its just an individual chemistry thing but idk…
Im sure something from aficionado is better than most flavor of the month pollen chucks

7 Likes

@G-paS thank you very much for the 3rd choice! Along with the work you do to make these happen, we appreciate and enjoy it

6 Likes

Does anyone know for sure if these are London Pound Cake 75 x Runtz Trufflez work or is this the @Mudballs Brawndo?

1 Like

Water is for toilets. Drink Brawndo!

@G-paS Thanks again for offering all this up!

5 Likes

Yes you were one of the folks that overwrote. You did on more that one occasion.

I took the editing issues to the group and five people were removed.

@coopactiongroup

1 Like

@G-paS I appreciate the tag, and thank you very much for the 3rd choice, plus your hard work on this

5 Likes

Lol. @G-paS literally said if you need help to dm her. This whole shit seems to be a problem with your reading comprehension. That shit happens with stoners, though.

8 Likes

Thanks for another pick! I was leaning towards a couple things but ya’ll talked up Brawndo.

3 Likes

I think this page gets skimmed over sometimes, but it does mention getting removed from a co-op run if you overwrite and I thought that the above list and previous one fit in to the same rules ?

11 Likes