**#2 ATTENTION US members closed

Water is for toilets. Drink Brawndo!

@G-paS Thanks again for offering all this up!

5 Likes

Yes you were one of the folks that overwrote. You did on more that one occasion.

I took the editing issues to the group and five people were removed.

@coopactiongroup

1 Like

@G-paS I appreciate the tag, and thank you very much for the 3rd choice, plus your hard work on this

5 Likes

Lol. @G-paS literally said if you need help to dm her. This whole shit seems to be a problem with your reading comprehension. That shit happens with stoners, though.

8 Likes

Thanks for another pick! I was leaning towards a couple things but yaā€™ll talked up Brawndo.

3 Likes

I think this page gets skimmed over sometimes, but it does mention getting removed from a co-op run if you overwrite and I thought that the above list and previous one fit in to the same rules ?

11 Likes

Thanks again G-paS for all you do for the community!
:+1::v::heart:

7 Likes

You sold me on Brawndoā€¦brought to you by Carlā€™s Junior.

12 Likes

I got the message that my edit has been Overwritten after saving. Tried cancelling the edit in case I messed someone up, but it still went through. Unsure how to check if I did remove someone accidentally. It was for the #11 spot of Brawndo.

Sorry yā€™all.

It may have been me, I saw an icon with a Doberman pop up, so I cancelled, went back, then got the error and clicked NOT to overwrite, then went back again to sign up for Alien apparition.

Iā€™m always terrified Iā€™m going to fuck up the wiki. I think itā€™s ok, as long as the person with the Doberman got theirs in alright

2 Likes

Thank you @G-paS for the 3rd choice, and thank you @DougDawson for donating 10 more packs of Blue Moon Rocks.

3 Likes

Word. Apologies. Iā€™m on my phone right now, thought I hit cancel but then the ā€œsaving iconā€ came up with the spinny wheel. Hit the ā€˜xā€™ on the spinny wheel, but my fingers were much too slowā€¦brings me back to Prom Weekend.

I canā€™t tag the doberman fella, no usernames come up. And thereā€™s no Doberman on the list of people that can sign up, so Doberman, if youā€™re out there: Iā€™m sorry if I fucked you up.

Edit: It may have been @djtrip , you still signed up for everything dude?

2 Likes

Probably.
I will PM Gpas and cry until she takes pitty on me. Whatever penance I have to perform I will gladly suffer, Iā€™ve never wanted for seeds because of OG. If Iā€™m banging around in her wiki and mess stuff up and make extra work I would expect to be sat out for the round.

It was @BeagleZ and I think weā€™re ok. I clicked the orange edit pencil in the top right of the post and scrolled through and see what I messed up so I could fix it before I got caught :joy: but it looks ok, I think :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Thank you @G-paS for an additional pick.

3 Likes

Word, I did the same. I had accidentally deleted @djtrip from the Blockhead BX at apot #27, Iā€™ve added you again at apot #28. Forgive me, and @G-paS, I will take the number of whippings needed.

4 Likes

Ok, I finally made my last two choices.
Iā€™m in for Blockhead, Brawndo, and that Sour Bubble by @DougDawson.

Thanks you Doug and @G-paS!
:slightly_smiling_face::call_me_hand:t3:

7 Likes

Any info on that specific Kashmir lineage?

3 Likes

I bet youā€™ll find that here

:wink:

6 Likes

Appreciate it!

3 Likes

FWIW, I think that the ā€œKush x SSDDā€ one is Kush 4 x SSDD?

5 Likes