**#2 ATTENTION US members closed

Water is for toilets. Drink Brawndo!

@G-paS Thanks again for offering all this up!

5 Likes

Yes you were one of the folks that overwrote. You did on more that one occasion.

I took the editing issues to the group and five people were removed.

@coopactiongroup

1 Like

@G-paS I appreciate the tag, and thank you very much for the 3rd choice, plus your hard work on this

5 Likes

Lol. @G-paS literally said if you need help to dm her. This whole shit seems to be a problem with your reading comprehension. That shit happens with stoners, though.

8 Likes

Thanks for another pick! I was leaning towards a couple things but ya’ll talked up Brawndo.

3 Likes

I think this page gets skimmed over sometimes, but it does mention getting removed from a co-op run if you overwrite and I thought that the above list and previous one fit in to the same rules ?

11 Likes

Thanks again G-paS for all you do for the community!
:+1::v::heart:

7 Likes

You sold me on Brawndo…brought to you by Carl’s Junior.

12 Likes

I got the message that my edit has been Overwritten after saving. Tried cancelling the edit in case I messed someone up, but it still went through. Unsure how to check if I did remove someone accidentally. It was for the #11 spot of Brawndo.

Sorry y’all.

It may have been me, I saw an icon with a Doberman pop up, so I cancelled, went back, then got the error and clicked NOT to overwrite, then went back again to sign up for Alien apparition.

I’m always terrified I’m going to fuck up the wiki. I think it’s ok, as long as the person with the Doberman got theirs in alright

2 Likes

Thank you @G-paS for the 3rd choice, and thank you @DougDawson for donating 10 more packs of Blue Moon Rocks.

3 Likes

Word. Apologies. I’m on my phone right now, thought I hit cancel but then the “saving icon” came up with the spinny wheel. Hit the ‘x’ on the spinny wheel, but my fingers were much too slow…brings me back to Prom Weekend.

I can’t tag the doberman fella, no usernames come up. And there’s no Doberman on the list of people that can sign up, so Doberman, if you’re out there: I’m sorry if I fucked you up.

Edit: It may have been @djtrip , you still signed up for everything dude?

2 Likes

Probably.
I will PM Gpas and cry until she takes pitty on me. Whatever penance I have to perform I will gladly suffer, I’ve never wanted for seeds because of OG. If I’m banging around in her wiki and mess stuff up and make extra work I would expect to be sat out for the round.

It was @BeagleZ and I think we’re ok. I clicked the orange edit pencil in the top right of the post and scrolled through and see what I messed up so I could fix it before I got caught :joy: but it looks ok, I think :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Thank you @G-paS for an additional pick.

3 Likes

Word, I did the same. I had accidentally deleted @djtrip from the Blockhead BX at apot #27, I’ve added you again at apot #28. Forgive me, and @G-paS, I will take the number of whippings needed.

4 Likes

Ok, I finally made my last two choices.
I’m in for Blockhead, Brawndo, and that Sour Bubble by @DougDawson.

Thanks you Doug and @G-paS!
:slightly_smiling_face::call_me_hand:t3:

7 Likes

Any info on that specific Kashmir lineage?

3 Likes

I bet you’ll find that here

:wink:

6 Likes

Appreciate it!

3 Likes

FWIW, I think that the “Kush x SSDD” one is Kush 4 x SSDD?

5 Likes