Budderton's Server Fundraiser [Closed]

I’d like to start out by thanking everyone for their interest in my seed making endeavors and especially the help from @Emeraldgreen and @Slammedsonoma420 who pitched in the parent stock to start this one. Second I’d like to thank everyone who participates in this server fund raising effort. It’s in support of a place i think is awesome and we should all be proud of it. I appreciate you.
On to the newest batches of seed…

Items auctioned

Lots 1-8 All seeds regular
Lot 9 Reversed / feminized seeds

Lot # Strain Seeds Highest Bidder Amount
1 Appalachia F3 x Cobra Quiver 12 @AmnioticBaptism $40
2 Appalachia F3 x Cobra Quiver 12 @CanuckistanPete $50
3 (Golden Triangle x Appalachia F3) x Cobra Quiver 12 @Organical $50
4 (Golden Triangle x Appalachia F3) x Cobra Quiver 12 @hooddirt $30
5 Cobra Lips F2 x Cobra Quiver 12 @DirtySlowToes $50
6 Cobra Lips F2 x Cobra Quiver 12 @BasementGardens $100
7 Panama Red (18 weeker) x Malawi Gold 12 @FieldEffect $100
8 Panama Red (18 weeker) x Malawi Gold 12 @Cloud9 $70
9 Triangle Kush S1 #8 (CSI) X Appalachia F3 (H&L) reversed 7** @Sourpatch707 $80

Key to the strain lineage

Lots 1-6 are all inbred Appalachia with different outs. The male I used is a cross of 2 Bodhi f1s that utilized the “Appy” male with a Chemmy female. I call it Cobra Quiver and they are made to have the “Appy” male as the grandfather on top and bottom of its pedigree. I figure it must have been an outstanding parent for Bodhi to use it so much and wanted to concentrate it in seed form, with a couple interesting outs.

61BTSwXdIHL

I crossed that Cobra Quiver male with a several Appalachia heavy things to make a few diffrent batches of Appy-centric seed.
The seed for this auction are from the best phenos out of that hunt. It was a small scale pollination, so there’s not a ton of these, especially the beans from the choice phenotypes.
I made these crosses to hunt strong males that make potent progeny, handy for all you seed makers, but I’m sure they’ll produce some stoney females with plenty of foul Chemness too! That being said, these seeds are recent and have not been grown out yet BUT, if you win these seed, grow them out and are not satisfied for ANY reason, you can choose from a long list of beans in my fridge and I’ll send them as replacements.
Lots 7-8 are a cross of two far sativa heirlooms that I think all you landrace/heirloom fanciers will like. No wide leafs here!
All flips will be stuffed as full as I can get them, usally 12-20 depending on the seed size. I noted a 12 count as a minimum on the photo/regs. The fem pack is a 7 count, as noted.
Happy bidding and thanks again for your support!!

Lot 1-2 Appalachia F3 x Cobra Quiver 12 Reg Seeds

The Appalachia f3 seed from H&L was gifted to me by @Slammedsonoma420 to aid in my seed making endeavors. It grew a little stretchier, with bigger node spacing then the Bohdi derived Appy crosses, but shared similar high calyx to leaf ratios, and nice solid buds. The terps where in the foul Chem range. Floor cleaner,body odor, rotting garbage, fuel. The female I collect this seed from was stinky and potent, with a strong narcotic effect.

Lot 3-4 (Golden Triangle x Appalachia F3) x Cobra Quiver 12 Reg Seeds

Golden Triangle (Triangle Kush x Appy) x Appalachia F3 is a cross that @Slammedsonoma420 did and kindly provided me to aid in my Appy-centric seed making endeavors. The female I saved this seed from was the queen of the room for that hunt. Similar in structure to the pure Appalachia F3 only a bit more stretchy and bendy, with a suped up effect. This one made you sweat and have to take a seat for a bit! Terps on it had a helping of OG Kush, but foul Chem was definitely still in the mix.

Lot 5-6 Cobra Lips F2 x Cobra Quiver 12 Reg Seeds

There was the most diversity in the Cobra Lips F2s but the nicest one was very much like the Appalachia f3s in structure(only a little tighter), terps and effects. And that’s the one these seed are from. This cross doubles down on the rare Chem 3 lineage and triples up the Appy genetics(on paper anyway). Should give a mix of Appalachia like phenotypes with the odd, but interesting outlayer. I feel these will produce the strong males I’m looking for. (And stoney females, no doubt!!)

Lot 7-8 Panama Red (18 weeker) x Malawi Gold 12 Reg Seeds

The Panama Red was a narrow leafed, 18 weeker, 4x stretch plant that smelled like fresh growing herbs (sage, basil,lemon grass) and a slightly astringent funk. The Malawi Gold male was also a narrow leafed stretcher. It’s sisters where done in 15 wks and produced potent, though fluffy flowers. These seed have not been grown out yet, but other crosses using the same male are producing traditional narrow leaf, 4-5 x stretch, slow maturing “Sativa” plants that show no sign of hybrid/Indica influence.

Lot 9 Triangle Kush S1 #8 (CSI) X Appalachia F3 (H&L) reversed 7 Feminized Seeds

@Slammedsonoma420 and I collaborated on this one too. He provided me with the reversed pollen to make these. The Tk S1 #8 was a clone kept from a hunt through 9 Tk S1s from CSI. It grew like a classic OG Kush, lots of stretch, hand grenades on a bendy vine.
Pine/lemon cleaner with fuel and a touch of pencil shavings and a narcotic high. I’d expect a sturdier frame and a touch of foul Chem added to the terp profile. The buzz should still be the “sit down for a bit” type.

Auction Rules

• Each lot will go to the highest bidder.

• In order to bid you need to reply to this topic. You should bid on each listed lot separately. Include the lot number and your bid with the USD price.

• When you place a bid, any previous bids you made on this lot will be canceled. You can bid on multiple lots in one post.

• :mega: Don’t forget to tag the person you outbid using @ to notify them.

• Bidding will start at 10 USD, with a minimum bid increment of 5 USD.

• The auction will end on 2024-05-11T20:59:59Z. The last bid must be placed in the final second of the hour or earlier. (Note: This timestamp will display in your local timezone if you have set the correct timezone in your profile. Hover over the timestamp to view the time in other zones.)

• :money_with_wings: Donation options include PayPal, Bitcoin, Ether, or other cryptocurrencies (details will be provided by @LemonadeJoe to the highest bidders).

• :package: Shipping is included in the bid.

• Items will be shipped from the Canada. Seeds will be sent after your donation is received.

50 Likes

Join us for the second Spring Server Fundraiser auction event, where we hope to raise funds for the site’s operation and planned upgrades. Your support is greatly appreciated!

Thank you very much, @Budderton for donating the seeds and offering free shipping!

:warning:
Only users who registered before this post can attend. If you are not yet a full member (Trust Level 2) and have not posted in forums, please reach out to me via PM before placing a bid. Thank you.

23 Likes

Lots 7, 8, 9
50 each

9 Likes

Thanks a ton budderton for doing this for this awesome place. Every day I’m surprised about the goings on of this place. I’m very grateful to be here.

I’ll go lot 4 for $25.
Lot 1 for $25

10 Likes

Lot #2 $50 @Budderton

9 Likes

Right on guys! Thanks for getting things started! I’ll try and update the bids list every few hrs during the hours I’m awake but if I lag, please bare with me. I’m not sure of he rules but I’m not opposed to helpful members stepping in and updating the list, if I get busy and can’t in a timely manner.
:v::canada:

12 Likes

Awesome server auction @Budderton

7 Likes

The appalachia f2 crosses from Bodhi contain some of the most intelligent plants I have ever known. You really can’t go wrong with anything in this auction.

9 Likes

This is really cool of you @Budderton , thanks for supporting OG brother. Folks like you keep.my favorite place alive and it’s really appreciated. :v:

12 Likes

I probably won’t win but it doesn’t hurt to try as it’s for a good cause.

LOT #3 I bid $25.00 @Member

9 Likes

The good ol server fund raiser. Some of the best beans come from these things.

Id like to make a server fund donation in the future also. Im endeavoring on some extensive line work with Sour Bubble. Im sure shed match well with a lot the terp machines now a days.

Awesome stuff here hope it gets up to a million dollars in total :wink::muscle:

10 Likes

Lot 9, 70. @Green_Light

9 Likes

Lot 3 $40 @lovedaautos
:sunglasses:

6 Likes

Lot 5 $25. .

6 Likes

those are some killer auction offerings and I love the breakdown of the descriptions and breeding paths. Very nice!

15 Likes

Lot 6, $20 :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Lot #7 55$ @Green_Light

6 Likes