Budderton's Server Fundraiser [Closed]

Right on guys! Let’s keep it going with a bonus incentive plan. All seed are photo/reg and come with 12 min. If you win multiple lots , this applies to each win. (So you could end up with a mess of beans!:grin:)

If you win a lot with a bid of $50-65 you’ll be entitled choose an extra flip from this list.
List 1
TK S1 × Biker Kush
KDKT x Malawi Gold
Lemon Slush f2
Carls Shoes x Meat Breath

If you win a lot with a bid of $70-85 you’ll be entitled to pick 2 extra flips from a combination of list 1 and list 2.

List 2
(Pure OG Kush x TK) X Biker Kush
Double Panama x Malawi Gold
Mear Breath x Sherb Breath
LA Affie #9 x Afghani Hash Plant F2’s

If you win a lot with a bid of $90 or higher, you’re entitled to pick 3 extra flips from list 1,2 and 3 combined.

List 3
Carls Shoes F2
Mullumbimby Madness x Nevils Haze x Malawi Gold
Biker Slush F2
Aruka Valley x Malawi Gold
Lemon Slush x Afghani Hash Plant
Cobra Quiver F2
LA Amniesa x Lemon Slush
Columbian Gold x Cobra Lips

Good luck and Happy bidding!!
:v::canada:

26 Likes

That’s a treat! Thanks, @Budderton

Bidding table updated!

8 Likes

You dirty dog. Excellent bonuses. :moneybag: Thank you.

6 Likes

@DirtySlowToes 40 for lot 1

@Green_Light 60 for lot 8

8 Likes

Lot 6 @Fortman420 i will go 100 USD :green_heart:

6 Likes

Thank you for bidding! Bidding table up-to-date!

7 Likes

I got 30 on 4 and 5
@DirtySlowToes and @Hemlock ur up…

5 Likes

Lot #9 80$ @yardgrazer

4 Likes

Sweetening the pot there, too much to resist :grin:

Lot #7 $80 @Mrgreenthumb

5 Likes

Only 24 hours left!

6 Likes

I forgot about that lemon slush. If I didnt have so many expenses at the moment to get this project on the ground and running that would have sent me over the edge on a bid.

Grab em up boys

5 Likes

$50 on lot 5 @hooddirt

5 Likes

Only 25 mins left and I see there’s 2 lots that a $10 increase will put a member at $50 and that means an extra pack of your choosing, should you win. Also 2 lots at $80, where a $10 increase would put a member at the “pick an extra THREE packs of your choosing” level. There’s still time to take advantage of these bonuses!!

:grin::v::canada:

9 Likes

LOL there you go stirring the pot again :rofl:

Lot 7 $100

5 Likes

@AmnioticBaptism

$70 on lot 8

6 Likes

Pull my arm why don’t ya :rofl:
Alright, $50 for lot 3 to out bid… myself lol

6 Likes

Love y’all.

3 Likes

Thanks for joining us for this auction round. Bidding table updated!

Please check that I’ve registered your bids correctly.

I’ll reach to the highest bidders soon in PM.

Big thank you to @Budderton for very nice selection and bonuses! :+1:

5 Likes

Right on, thanks guys!! And thank you @LemonadeJoe for enabling me to be able to raise funds for the server. It’s been my pleasure.
I’m humbled and honored to be a part of such a great group of people (and dogs, cats, chickens, and even the odd pigeon😁)! The level of philanthropy that occurs on the regular is quite astounding, especially considering the general toxicity of most social media. Everyone deserves a pat on the back and a solid “GOOD ON YA!”.
I don’t do any other social media, except YouTube if that counts, so I really appreciate you guys and thanks for helping to maintain the best cannabis forum on the interwebs!!
Lot Winners that qualify for bonus packs: Once you get squared away with @LemonadeJoe , shoot me a PM and we’ll get things organized!
:v::grin::canada:

13 Likes