2019 Overgrow.com Awards

Congratulations to everyone mentioned… It has been great year! Hopefully this will highlight some of the topics you haven’t seen yet but you should :smiley:

28 Likes

This is an interesting new thing! :slight_smile:

Im curious - how do you calculate the “Most popular” score? Some combination of most read, bookmarked, most liked or?

7 Likes

Well I came late in the year but I will be up there somewhere next year I’m sure

6 Likes

It is a combination of views, likes and posts in topic… It is embedded feature and you can sort by popularity any topic list (and filter it based on category, date, tags) under Top tab on homepage… Check out: https://overgrow.com/top

10 Likes

Well here it is! The ultimate results of the biggest d%%k contest! It may not be the biggest, but I knew you guys “liked” my chick d%%k the most! :rofl:

Congrats to all you Wieners, I mean Winners!!!

We need to lure some more outdoor growers to our forum

30 Likes

Didn’t realize it was a competition, GAME ON then lol

19 Likes

Mama we made it :sob::sob: in 20

12 Likes

Great job everyone

1 Like

Lol I didn’t even know this existed great job peeps!

3 Likes

Hey @LemonadeJoe , why did this not happen this year?

You mean the Member of the Month award? frech|nullxnull

1 Like

There was a 2020, I believe… I was in the rankings I believe.

2021, well that hasn’t finished yet.

2 Likes
2 Likes

LOL, no just so many cool topics I found due to this thread. I followed a number of links listed and found it interesting to see all on one page what was most read, most followed etc.

2 Likes

Thanks @George , now I got a bunch more links to follow, awesome. Down the rabbit hole I go, much appreciated.

1 Like

HAH!

Yeah, who’s retired with too much time on his hands??
:laughing: :rofl: :call_me_hand:

I wondered if someone was going to pick up on that… LOL

Cheers
G

3 Likes