2021 Fall box for Canadians

Those were the Triangle Kush. So Black Triangle and Golden Triangle.

5 Likes

No honour among thieves lol, they peel off these plastic envelops nicely :wink:

Excellent cheers man.

If this Cheech Wizard tastes like green curry, I may never stop smoking it lol.

Cheers buddy.

9 Likes

LOL, yes indeed and they are oversized stamps so bonus :wink:

Tag me if you pop them brother, I gave mine up to another user so I won’t get a chance to grow them.

No need to flood me with PM’s asking if I want some you great OGers, I am good. Got more than I can handle to grow anyway so it’s a non issue :slight_smile:

6 Likes

After reading through the co op of that cheech wizard that seems like a real amazing cultivar loved the look of the phenos @nube found,number 11 was crazy nice looking for sure have to find a pack to run sometime was one of the first co ops I read when I first joined can’t wait to see you pop those and bt and gt both sound like winners too :+1:

3 Likes

Even if I grow 15 strains a year I probably have enough for ten years worth of growing atm, but they will all get grown out eventually.

Probably wont get any more seeds for ages now, unless its something I have been desperately wanting to try for a while. I just dont smoke enough to get through them quickly, even when I give most of my weed away to friends and family.

8 Likes

Excellent work on the distribution Doug! We’re lucky to have you!!

6 Likes

Got mine today! Thanks for the great organizing on these and getting them all out @DougDawson
:v::pray::+1:

5 Likes

My pleasure brother, happy growing.

4 Likes

Thank you for my package and all the hard work that goes into this @DougDawson, I received mine earlier this week. :black_heart:

4 Likes

Fantastic, glad to know it made it safe. Happy growing bud.

5 Likes

I like when people address bubble envelopes with a marker and the stamp isn’t marked . A bit of rubbing alcohol and the whole works is reusable .

7 Likes

Past that I just wanted to say thanks to you all for your patience. Not one mention of seeds with a payment, not one complaint about the wait, you all made this a really stress free distribution and I thank you for that.

Canadians are so much nicer and laid-back compared to the US folks😁

16 Likes

What’s that saying : good things come to those that wait !

8 Likes

We do have an amazing group here.

8 Likes

Thanks again for all your hard work Doug! My package arrived safe and sound :slight_smile:

:v:

3 Likes

Fantastic, glad it made it bud, happy growing.

1 Like

Touchdown!!

3 Likes

That amazing, glad they made it safe and sound.

Got my package! Thanks @G-paS and @DougDawson for all the effort.not to mention the growers!

5 Likes

Great, only a few left to land, hope you get some great plants out of there bud.

2 Likes