2021 Fall box for Canadians

Good morning my fellow Canucks. So as many of you likely know I have received 4 strains from @Sebring, these strains are Blockhead BX, Paonia Purple Paralyzer, Dagons Blood Hashplant and Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude. That box showed up 2 weeks ago. What we are missing is Double Panama Red, NL5, Vietnamese Delat and Cheech Wizard. Also none of the Durban Poison, Stuck in Plain Sight, Lucifers Big Buddy, NightTerror or CherryCobbler were included either however those did not have sign ups so nobody is really waiting for those strains, just the first 4 that we are missing. I am looking for the group to decide if they wish to move forward with what we have at present or if you wish to keep waiting to see if another package with the missing strains is still coming. Keep in mind anyone desperate for something to plant now can always message me and I can provide you with something to grow. I have not gotten a response from Sebring so I have no idea if a second package was sent, is missing, was missed or what exactly the status is on all the missing strains.

On another note the Road Kill Skunk and Triangle Kush co-op seeds are here so they can also be sent out. I also have extra seeds to help fill out this box for those who won’t have anything coming due to the missing strains. So let’s put it to a vote, do you all want to get this rolling or are you good waiting longer to see what happens. Please vote and let me know.

You all can start sending me addresses as well. Payments will not be collected till decision is made and if strains show up afterwards they will be left for the spring box as I will not be collecting payments twice. I don’t want to turn 64 small transfers into 124 and have my bank start looking at me.

@NorthNorthNugs, @ELG, @204MEDISMOKE, @GRANOLA, @Stevie1durr, @Jinglepot, @Qtip, @Kushking902, @Chronickyle, @Ftlob, @Foreigner, @Neb, @Chronix, @Sprinklememaynee, @Oldguy, @Yetigrows, @Gpaw, @Cadman, @anon84307778, @Otto Gelato, @Cannasaurusrex, @Oldtimerunderground, @Shiskaberysaviour, @KanehB, @Piegeonman, @Loggershands, @Bunny, @Purple Drank604, @BasementBeans, @Kyumonryu, @MbVapester, @Smokenhike, @Topshelftrees, @Mithridate, @Man-bot, @Neogitus, @Shadey, @Leetdood, @Howard.Crane, @Poppapuff, @Leaf, @Grease_Monkey, @Craigson15, @fortheloveofbud, @kroxickkuz, @labrat, @Mr Toast, @Canofbusjoe, @Xianpreservations83, @Mongobongo, @Danny Terpintine, @Bird_DoG, @Tappy, @UBC Chemo, @50state, @organicgorilla, @Beacher, @WHF, @Estab87, @Legal Canada, @Labrat, @Smokerheat

Process fall box with what we have or wait to see if more comes
  • I am good waiting to see if missing strains come so I can get them all at once
  • Start sending fall boxes without missing strains which will end up in the spring box when they arrive

0 voters

27 Likes

No rush from me. It’s also way more work for you to have to do it twice I’d think.

5 Likes

It would be more work but I will not be doing it twice. As I mentioned above, if more come in they will be waiting for the spring box. The main reasons being everyone would have to pay twice for shipping and I don’t want to flood my bank with tiny payments causing them to look at me so it’s one and done. I am guessing folks will be ok waiting longer but wanted to give everyone an opportunity to decide.

5 Likes

Thank you for all that you do @DougDawson

3 Likes

Absolutely not short of seeds to run, would not hurt me waiting.

4 Likes

Personally, the 3 missing strains are the only ones I had signed up for so I’ll just wait and see :wink:

Not hurting for seeds btw lol

3 Likes

Thanks @sprinklememaynee :slight_smile:

That’s great @bunny , I am assuming most will have your great attitude :slight_smile: I just figured since it’s been so long I would let everyone vote and make sure I am not pissing folks off sitting on what we do have for weeks…

Actually I got you down for DBHP as well my friend.

3 Likes

Hah yeah you’re right…
I would still wait for the next box.

1 Like

@DougDawson happy to be patient bud! Thanks for all the effort.

1 Like

No rush on my end. I don’t even know what im signed up for at this point lol

3 Likes

Hey all, I see a couple people voted to send right away and than changed their votes :thinking: Nothing wrong with wanting them sent right away but also totally up to you if you changed your mind. I have not seen one PM confirming address thought and you all can start sending those any time you are ready. Shadey did send me the co-op list but I just want to confirm all the addresses are current :wink:

@Grease_Monkey , I have you down for RKS, Cheech Wizzard, PPP and Blockhead BX.

4 Likes

Getting that fire soon will just tease me :rofl:
I’m good to wait for all the glory at once! :fist:

Thanks for the due diligence @DougDawson :hugs:

4 Likes

I’m good for waiting, but wouldn’t mind getting my hands on the RKS for my Skunk the neighborhood grow starting in a month or so :grin::grin::grin:

5 Likes

Either way is okay with me. I’ve got plenty to keep me busy for the next while :+1::fire:

2 Likes

@DougDawson , take your time sir.

I for one am in no rush at all, summer plans are mostly already going.

2 Likes

So do we DM you our address’ for confirmation @DougDawson?

Can you confirm what I’ve signed myself up for too?

Thanks. :v:t2:

4 Likes

no idea what i have signed up for sorry i havent kept track, but i am also willing to wait. what ever makes life easier for doug imo.

3 Likes

Hey. So @KanehB, the only one you are signed up for is Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude. However :slight_smile: you will get a pack from @cadman, another from @Budderton and if you remind me I will throw some other stuff in there as well :slight_smile: We will talk when the times comes as I also have extra PPP and such you can get access to. Yes please send me your address @KanehB .

Hey @204medismoke , You are signed up for Strawberry Diesel x Space Dude and Road Kill Skunk. Like KanehB you will have a pack from Budderton, another from Cadman plus access to others such as PPP and extras I received. Same address request from you bud.

6 Likes

@DougDawson don’t know what you all decide to do about the fall box, but just pm me for payment when needed. ,)

5 Likes

No worries @CADMAN , send me address brother

2 Likes