2021 MAC1 S1 Seed Run (CLOSED) πŸ”’

I will tag @Calyxander as he can do it.

3 Likes

Definitely interested in Mac 1😊

1 Like

It’s now wiki-ed.

5 Likes

The numbering is getting messed up… I put three and it entered 2?!

1 Like

Everyone who’s putting their names in Bold, not sure if these are going into a co-op box or if @GrumpyOldBastards is handling distribution himself, so no addresses on file yet.

2 Likes

hey now some of us old farts are stuck in our ways :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lol we are all set in our ways and have habits.

I’m absolutely down for this one

Not sure how this works? Were there 9 spots and I am late?

Edit it and sign up your name as numero 10 @other_barry

1 Like

PSA.

Please remember to put a space between the number and your name otherwise it jacks up the formatting

3 Likes

Good luck brother, I hope it turns out well for ya. From everything I’ve seen and heard the MAC1 puts out VERY little pollen and when it does there’s a high tendency for the offspring to be mutants.
Maybe if you crossed it with something else and then crossed that back to the mother it would help eliminate some of the issues? Just a thought.
I’m looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

2 Likes

All aboard the hype train

1 Like

I put a space for @Opie and @MimirKush. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

Interested in seeing how you go @GrumpyOldBastards, as a few have mentioned i have also heard horror stories about breeding this strain since its inception… Curiosity has gotten the better of me and I am not afraid of culling herms/rearing mutants so why not :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Adding myself to the list, very interested in this phenomenon of a strain. Good luck on the run and thanks for the work you are devoting here.

Added my name, goodluck and can’t wait to see what comes out of this run!!!

I would be very interested in giving a run, just let me know, could send money for shipping easily online nowadays!

This is awesome! I love MAC, stoked to be on the list!

2 Likes

Your not at tier 2 or tier 3 level so you should not be on the list. Not my seed run though. Just pointing it out.

2 Likes