2021 MAC1 S1 Seed Run (CLOSED) ๐Ÿ”’

Oh, I must be confused as to my eligibility. I will remove myself from the list.

4 Likes

Im not saying to do that. Its not my seed run and i dont know the intentions of the OP. But, usually these things are designated for members who contribute to the forum and spend some time getting to know the place. Its not very hard to move up to tier 2. Takes a few days of activity tops. Not my seed run though. Not my rules.

6 Likes

Yea, it doesnโ€™t take much, just keep browsing, liking and posting. Stick around and youโ€™ll find this is a great place to hang out! Just keep drama out

5 Likes

I had thought I had gotten a notification I had received that, but maybe Iโ€™m confused. Happy to take my time :grin:

5 Likes

Actually your at level 2 now

3 Likes

Not that it matters to me. Butโ€ฆ

Basic is not level 2

1 Like

This is why i will not do seed runs in the traditional way of this site. Trading and sharing amongst active and reputable member is great. But, in my opinion you should have a current or finished grow diary to even be eligible for this type of shit. End of my rant. Dont want to clog the thread. In the end it is the discretion of the seed run operator. So my opinion does not matter. Lol.

6 Likes

Oh, I was going by trust level :man_facepalming: But still, this isnโ€™t a co-op run, so up to the grower.

3 Likes

Well, even seed runs are governed by the member doing the run. So, its up to them in the end. It does not really matter in the end. Im just poking my nose in something thats none of my business. So, I will head back to the private lounge. Your regularly scheduled program can resume. These seed run lists are a good way for me to weed out whos going on my ignore list. Facts!

4 Likes

Iโ€™ve removed myself from the list. I am new to overgrow and had no intention of creating any negativity with my over eagerness. There is clearly a ton to learn here, and I would like to participate, and learn to contribute in a respectful manner.

16 Likes

Donโ€™t worry about it, this is the place to learn! The reasoning behind the trust level is to prevent people from creating an account just to get seeds and not being an active member. The levels add up fast, just donโ€™t troll in the process of gaining them

8 Likes

As @Seamonkey84 said it"s not hard to move up levels just visit the forum and read threads your interested in. Ask questions when necessary, you know, just participate in general.

7 Likes

Hello @GrumpyOldBastards. I wish you much luck in your endeavor. I would be very interested in seeing the outcome. Peace, and thanks.

2 Likes

Can I get added to this list?

1 Like

Iโ€™m in-

Thanks for your continued contributions to the siteโ€ฆ

1 Like

I believe you have to add yourself by clicking the :memo: button.

2 Likes

Iโ€™ll try anything once. Lol count me in!! Thanks for making seeds and shareing.

4 Likes

Very interested.
Would love to be involved in this run :slight_smile:

I donโ€™t think anyone thinks you created any negativity. Youโ€™re good, and youโ€™ll be at Level 2 in no time.

Thereโ€™s a real :clown_face: who joined a few weeks ago and within an hour of joining, 5 of his first 8 posts were asking for clonesโ€ฆlike โ€œwhoโ€™s got clones for me?โ€ And when he got called out for it, he was like โ€œscrew you - I was famous on the old OG - respect me, damn it, or stay out of my threads if you donโ€™t like itโ€. Now THAT guy created negativity.

20 Likes

Hi @GrumpyOldBastards, thanks for the offer. I havenโ€™t had the pleasure of trying it yet, so Iโ€™m interested. Have fun with the project, and Iโ€™ll tag along to watch, too. Best vibes! peace

2 Likes