2021 Overgrow.com Awards

Can we get a round of applause!!! Joking that is crazy I didn’t know it kept records like that. That’s cool. Do we get to see some dancing frogs? I’ve had a good time being here. I have enjoyed everyone. Some are you a real laid-back , some are a little touchy ( I can be) sometimes but I think we all have the same motives, we are humans. I’ve noticed some people haven’t been around I wanted to ask. I hope things in their lives are OK. I hate becoming friends with people because I feel like I always have to say goodbye. I hope that day will be years from now. One Love

9 Likes

Dude everything you do is recorded these days…I am #2 on the list for most farts in the past year and dammit I really thought I had that one wrapped up but someone else edged me out lol

5 Likes

That would be ME!

1 Like

The @BigMike55 the Big Mike OG awards . Yea

Hey @LemonadeJoe , can you give us any info on the new badge you created for the Overgrow awards? If it’s not ready to be revealed that’s cool too, just thought I would ask. Thanks.

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with asking.

2 Likes

It took some time, but the badge is finally live!

https://overgrow.com/badges/121/og-award

10 Likes

That’s amazing Joe, thanks very much and congratulations to all who earned one.

3 Likes

Sweet deal!
I’m number 1!
I mean congratulations to all and cheers for being here together.

6 Likes

Very cool, thanks Joe!

5 Likes

Really cool!!!
I fell pretty lucky to get one of these!!
Great group of OGers!!

4 Likes

Awesome, I didnt get kicked off the Island!

4 Likes

DougDawson is clearly the OG fav!

64.5K likes dwarfs everyone else on that list lmao, amazing!! Well deserved!

5 Likes

That was fun getting into top 10 in 4 out of 6 categories lol I didn’t know a score was being kept! @DougDawson beat me in all of em too! way to go, DD!!

7 Likes

Thanks folks, it was really cool to see my avatar up there a couple times. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

The last “OG Award” badge update triggered probably more notifications than necessary. Sorry for that, it should be OK now…

I decided to award it for featuring not only in “Top Users” section, but also for starting one of “Top Topics”.

11 Likes

Thanks Joe. I love these awards topics, before this one came out I went through the previous ones and recommend everyone interested do the same. There was a 2019 and 2020 one done and they are full of great links from the past that many who are newer may not ever seen. So hey all, do yourself a favor and skim though them and check out some of the amazing content you might not have come across. You will not be disapointed.

6 Likes

Woo hoo thanks @LemonadeJoe and thank you OG!!

3 Likes

Very cool!

2 Likes

I do what I can :sunglasses:

I like that SCT’s banned account got an award. Pretty much sums up that ban.