2022 Cannabis Cultivation Network: Picture of the year contest: Art, Cannabis, Life. OverGrow the World!

Thank you @MonasticDank

Round 4 OG sticker giveaway
1 @MonasticDank
2 @Somatek Congratulation winner! Please select the next winner, you have 24 hours to respond.

2 Likes

Absolutely amazing wow :star_struck:.
You are the pharaoh of film

3 Likes

Fuk cancer

3 Likes

Thanks man, Iā€™ve been busy with the rescue doggo I took in and convincing him Iā€™m a better as a friend then food. Heā€™s brought lots of joy into my life, just not a lot of time these days.

Fuck cancer

4 Likes

I have to choose @DougDawson as the next winner since I canā€™t think of anyone who embodies the spirit of both OG and the season considering how much he gives to the community.

3 Likes

Art
Made from a ā€œPPPā€ stalk.
Canna Cane

Cannabis
Up the skirt of Acapulco Gold

Life

Just a reminderā€¦
"Overgrow the world "
ā€œOverloveā€
A BIG FUCANCER!!
:v::green_heart:

22 Likes

Thanks very much @Somatek , I appreciate the thought and kind words. I was already gifted a very cool large sticker from @Heliosphear so it might be better to give this one to someone else so more OGers can have one. Do you have another user in mind? I really do appreciate it but I donā€™t want to be greedy :slight_smile:

15 Likes

6 Likes

To be honest I donā€™t know that many OGā€™ers yet so am open to suggestions if you can think of anyone who is equally deserving since youā€™ve already got a big old OG slap

5 Likes

Thatā€™s cool. The OGer who posted right below you named @Bobgrows is about as deserving a person as you could find. She is an amazing grower, does lots for the community and is just an overall amazing person. There are many, many people I could suggest but she is the first that came to mind.

7 Likes

@DougDawson that 14inch long sticker is fricken Huuuuuge! :rofl: I only sent out two of these this yearā€¦ @JohnnyPotseed got the other one as a thank you, said he would find a good home for it.
@Papalag Thank you. :sunglasses:

Round 4 OG sticker giveaway
1 @MonasticDank
2 @Somatek you can pick anyone on OverGrow, it can be a random choice and a nice present for someone you donā€™t knowā€¦ secret santa kinda thing.
3 ?

8 Likes

It is and I am grateful for it. Just trying to decide on a home for it. I donā€™t want to stick it to the inside of a tent, it will end up screwed up eventually. Thinking of sticking it to the back of one of my ATVā€™s :wink:

4 Likes

I thought the same thing, but on my recumbent trike. Then I scratched that idea, donā€™t want anyone following me home and ripping my grow.

3 Likes

Ah man, dream dashed. You got a good point. Hunt for home continues.

2 Likes

They be, ā€œlook man he grows on OGā€ ā€œlets go steal some fire and top-notch growing gearā€ :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I got some 411 for all OGā€™sā€¦ OverGrow is going to see something never seen before. @Rhai88 has acquired permission to present a new sticker for OGā€™s! They have been printed and shipped, looking to start giving them out between Christmas and New Years. If the new design is popular, the sticker will be added to RedBubble and proceeds from the sale of the sticker goes to support OverGrow.

Have a good nite OGā€™s, seeyah tomorrow. :slightly_smiling_face:

@Shadey this video of your art work inspires me to keep moving forward.

15 Likes

Holy shit, that was awesome. I knew @Shadey was a great guy but thatā€™s some talent right there. I can fix almost anything but folks that can create like that always amaze me.

3 Likes

Back bumper of a city bus or cop car .

7 Likes

Amazing work both @Shadey @Heliosphear

Wow

Impressive

3 Likes

Wow thatā€™s another cool picture montage of some of my artwork, cheers @Heliosphear .

I havenā€™t picked up my airbrushes in 14 months but your vid is motivating me to go find the box they were packed in for the house move and have a play. No Tshirt crimmy pressents for anyone this year :slightly_frowning_face:

I guess I should sort out some pics for the OG picture of the year

Not quite sure how the fuck cancer thing works, sorry I need to pay more attention, I have been a bit distracted with the house move and getting organized for Christmas, but if this is the right place to put itā€¦

Fucking fuck, fucking cancer, and every other horrible diseases out there, and a big :+1: For everyone being healthy and happy.

Cheers for the kind words @DougDawson and @Papalag

6 Likes