2022 Fall Co-op Box Update **CLOSED** See you in the spring

I think I did it correctly, my username is the same as on here. I didn’t see a spot to add my og username though

1 Like

I can’t send with out a user name. There was a spot and also in comments.
If using a phone it is a pain.

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Ok, here is your payment receipt.

8 Likes

I think you are ok. You registered with your user name Heather420 and then you add your real name and address info. I believe that’s how I did it. Can you verify this is good now @G-paS ? I think she did it right.

5 Likes

I don’t remember what I signed up for, and I honestly don’t need any more seeds either :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

That is very kind of you Doug! :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

6 Likes

(wrong thread, wrong person)

sorry :sob: put my cat of 16 years to rest about a month ago. Hurts like hell.

6 Likes

Yeah, me too! :thinking:
:guitar:

1 Like

Friends don’t let friends be left out!! Great stuff man… always impressive stuff you do on here. So cool to see!! In the world of karma… several of you… alot of you here… should be like millionaires by now eh @DougDawson

6 Likes

Do we get tracking with these? Well haven’t seen anything on my side I’ll just keep checking the box just in case.

@G-paS
I payed weeks ago.
And paid extra.
{personal info removed}

1 Like

Maybe i didnt pay enough?

1 Like

For those attempting to determine what they signed up for:
Go to the search box and type @ plus your username (for me @headybearadventures ) a space and then category:37
That will pull up any co-op you have commented on.
Check the sign up for your name. If you see it, that’s a strain you signed up for!

6 Likes

Only pay for shipping?
You need pay $2 x strain.

4 Likes

Ah thanks.

2 Likes

Completed. Order Number: 21934

2 Likes

Received my package!

Thank you to all of the Overgrowers and everyone involved that made this Fall Co-op Box possible.

@G-paS @repins12 @Jinglepot @The_Lazy_Hippie @repins12 @Guitarzan @SEMOActivist @DougDawson @bunny

And all of the OG Overgrowers and volunteers that made this happen that I missed above.
The OGverse appreciates all of the work/time involved in making the OG what it is. :raised_hands:

Happy Growing y’all :call_me_hand:

30 Likes

My package arrived this week. Forgot to post when it arrived. Thanks so much!

7 Likes

Got my Fall Box earlier this month too! Thank you everyone, I can’t wait to grow some :fire:

11 Likes