2022 Fall Co-op Box Update **CLOSED** See you in the spring

I got them!!! Thank you guys!! And I have to say ā€œnight terror and dragons blood hashplantā€ are super cool to receive ON Halloween :jack_o_lantern: :ghost: :alien: :scream:

This is my very 1st co op box!!! Happy Halloween :skull: :skull_and_crossbones:

24 Likes

Nice grab. @G-paS what do you do when they donā€™t pay up? Any extra? Just asking.

9 Likes

I had similar thoughts. Any chance for other folks to buy em up?
I mean a person whole unclaimed co-op order btw, so your hard work doesnā€™t have to be undone.

7 Likes

They should also be banned from any other co-op runs!

2 Likes

Itā€™s totally up to @G-paS but I would think they would be offered up in the next box as there has to be an end to this one. But as I say, totally up to her. She has earned a nice break after the ton of work she did.

That feels unreasonable. Some folks have to be offline for many reasons, seems unfair to ban someone just because life got busy and they have not been able to log in for a while but thatā€™s just my opinion.

21 Likes

Totally!

I have had literally 100ā€™s of pm/post asking for them
Tomorrow I will down load the last signees. I what to get them out this week.
I will be **NOTHING ** with the seeds until next year. At that time I will figure it out. This happens to all the distributors. They have seeds nobody claims either.

:high_brightness: :high_brightness:PLEASE DO NOT PM IF ASKING FOR SEEDS. :high_brightness: :high_brightness:

24 Likes

my first COOP Box

Thanks OverGrow

22 Likes

I agreeā€¦ Iā€™d also say I think it would help to ensure users have been here a bitā€¦ and actually care etcā€¦ I canā€™t imagine the disarray it must be when this all happensā€¦ so I also feel for the distributors because they just want to get it done and it be smooth along the wayā€¦ Iā€™d think like a 2 strike rule or somethingā€¦ then a banā€¦ some type of rule to keep everyone mindful of the distributors time and effortsā€¦ it would be a shame if one day they decided It just isnā€™t worth their effortā€¦ I deffo feel for them on thisā€¦ @G-paS Iā€™m sure has been pulled in many directions along with the other distributors for these co-opsā€¦

13 Likes

The majority of the no shows are member status. The one I would like to see banned are the ones that are here posting and signing up on new runs and didnā€™t pay for this one. That totally does not make any since.

:green_heart: :seedling:

29 Likes

Yea thatā€™s pretty strangeā€¦
Thank you so much for all the hard work. I was so happy receiving my first Coop box. Must be tough answering the same questions over and over again, but you are so patient. You guys make a lot of people very happy with these.

12 Likes

Got mine in the mail today, thank you! pretty cool

9 Likes

I am lucky to have so many people step in to help these people.
They are the unsung heroā€™s of the co-op runs. I just wanted to acknowledge these folks and Thank them . You guys are the best.

:ghost: :clown_face: :alien:

:jack_o_lantern:

20 Likes

I agree. It not like these runs were signed up for a week ago. I know some of these were on hold because of the backlog. So these were signed up for months ago. I donā€™t get it. If folks donā€™t want them, they should not sign up for them. That would give the others a chance to get some that are possibly rare.

15 Likes

Agreed, but I know personally, it is hard not to feel like a kid in a candy store.

Nonetheless, honor your commitments.

10 Likes

I received mine today. many, many thanks. just like I said, I was sure it would come. just have to remain calm and wait; when the time is right good things happen, or turn to crap! either way, things get settled. that is the yin-yang (up/down, front/back, purple/orange) of life.
thanks again,

regards,

8 Likes

Can someone help me out??? One of the items in the Box was listed as ā€œNT OG F2ā€. Would that be ā€œNight Terror OGā€, ā€œNight Train OGā€, or some other? Red Flip, handwritten Cover. Appreciate the help, SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

I am thinking it is Night Terror.
I got that in my box.

8 Likes

Yepā€¦ about 99% sure you are correct, sir!

ā˜†DJSF

5 Likes

SUPER THANKS, Iā€™ll update the Ole Log Book. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes