2022: Overgrow.com Awards

Thanks to all my OG fam for sticking with me all these years and hanging out in my garden. It means the world to me!

16 Likes

Well another year is in the books. Congratulations to all who made the lists and to all those who did not. You all are what make OG the place to be and I am grateful to be able to be a part of such a great community. Wishing you all loads of Health, Love, Laughter and Bountiful crops in the year to come. :v:

OVERGROW THE WORLD WITH LOVE

17 Likes

Any tips from the 18 members in the 365 Days Visited to the 40 of us in the 364 Days Visited group?

What more do I have to do?

13 Likes

Not much advice to be given other than keep doing what your doing bud. Looks like a few just missed a day, life can get in the way but not something to be concerned with.

Hey @TeamOG , can someone pin this thread please?

5 Likes

The SSL certificate was revoked and didnā€™t get re-issued for over a day during this last year. Most people didnā€™t get to log on that day. At the time, @LemonadeJoe said thisā€¦

9 Likes

Not a top 365 but the tip is to leave OG open on your phone 24/7 :rofl:

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s right, I forgot about that. Wonder how one can differentiate if itā€™s that day that messed up a particular user. Great catch @Cormoran

4 Likes

Way ahead of you :grin:

Iā€™m actually kind of concerned that I may have completely blanked out for a solid 24 hours. Heres hoping I can attribute this to the SSL certificate.

5 Likes

Dunno how to differentiate it; Iā€™m still confused about how I had 364 days visited last year when I have 457 days visited total and signed up on October 1st, 2021. My math says thatā€™s every dayā€¦ 31 days in October, 30 in November, 31 in December, and 365 in all of last year = 457, yes? Seems like some of this might be non-Euclidean. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Youā€™re a devotee in my eyes @lophophora.ca :pray:

5 Likes

No bud, they do not. They are really just a recognition of certain things like time read, popular posts etc.

4 Likes

Not in the slightest, but @DougDawson has made it so we canā€™t compete for pips or Member of the Month anymore so weā€™ve gotta try for some kind of meaningless status symbol to compensate. :wink:

9 Likes

Iā€™ve never felt more accepted!

Hope we donā€™t have to wait for a leap year.

The real question on my mind is how many more consecutive days are required to officially become a devotee.

7 Likes

I would think 365 but not sure if the counter resets and runs the 1st to the 1st. @LemonadeJoe would have to answer that.

2 Likes

Most Time Reading #9!!!

Iā€™ve been here less than a year and itā€™s clear that my replies donā€™t come close to my reading timeā€¦so does that mean I may be the #1 Lurker? I would wear that badge! :partying_face: Happy New Year OGs

11 Likes

LOL, sorry about that music341|nullxnull

5 Likes

What a great year! Itā€™s been an absolute joy to be a member of this community, wishing all you OGers a prosperous new year filled with bountiful harvests!

5 Likes

Awesomeness! Way to OverGrow OGā€™s!

5 Likes

NEVER LOG OUT
:rofl: :+1:

6 Likes

Haha. I ended up with 356 days. Why? Vacation took me out of cell phone range. Donā€™t worry man, vacation is canceled this year!

7 Likes